Stealing Girls From Professional Athletes

heading out on a date with a girl who has been dating a philadelphia eagle for the past couple years.

hopefully no one from the team sees this thread.

wish me luck guys.

this makes me feel better about the time i was at Anchor Bar the night before an Eagles game and had to deal with all of their obnoxious fans.

Do you guys remember that real hot girl from real world san diego who was real country that that guy from chicago used to alway hit on? small and blonde. Well she lives in philadelphia and a friend of mine asked her out on a date while she was working at the makeup counter at the king of prussia mall. she said sorry but no because she had a boyfriend and at the time my friend didnt realize who it was until he was driving home.

so he googled her when he got back home and realized her boyfriend was that guy who played for colorado and was an olympic skier. I cant remember hims name but the eagles drafted him and he got hurt his rookie year.

You mean cameran? One of the hottest RW girls ever.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/realworld-seas...sonalityId=1085

Was she really working at the mall?

Yes at the makeup counter. She dates that guy on the eagles I talked about in the last post. My friend said she acted kind of shy and surprised and almost that he was asking her out on a date. Then he realized that becuase he genuinely did not know who she was she could sense it and probably enjoyed being anonymous.

My friend said he got the impression taht if it wasnot for the the boyfriend he probably had a shot and I believe him because he does pretty well with the ladies.