AD Has Kooties

_BiB_

I thought it was "Alaska Darin the Homo spell checker?" :P

It was a classic............... :doh:  :lol:

BTW, it was cold here this morning, 65. :P

72141[/snapback]

More like Alaska Darin the kitty-eating homo spell checker, given that he likes to eat cats.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More like Alaska Darin the kitty-eating homo spell checker, given that he likes to eat cats.

72150[/snapback]

He DID say they were stringy. Guess he didn't know about boil and fry, like squirrel.

Hey Harriett, you seen Bubba around lately? :lol:

I don't know why they just don't go to Japan and hire 5 Sumo guys.

72156[/snapback]

I dont think I'd like the new Uni's though. Showing all that butt-crack. Course, they'd probably bring back the fried Bologna sammich and name them after the new O line. Somehting like, Assacarto sammich, or !@#$isaki sammich, maybe itchipussy sammich? Thoughts? :lol:

I dont think I'd like the new Uni's though. Showing all that butt-crack. Course, they'd probably bring back the fried Bologna sammich and name them after the new O line. Somehting like, Assacarto sammich, or !@#$isaki sammich, maybe itchipussy sammich? Thoughts? :lol:

72159[/snapback]

Not on names, but I can pretty well guess 28 new pages in Harriets and Cindys photo albums.

You should.  If it were Tom, it'd have been "Mr. I Know More Than YOU".

72326[/snapback]

Maybe, maybe not. Could also have been Mrs. :P:lol:

Nice pick up on the TV Darin, sweet!!!! Damn, I almost paid that much for the 36 inch I bought 4 month's ago. :lol:

How's the reception in the iglo...........nevermind. :P:doh::P