By the time most of you read this

Whats everyone ginna do on draft day?

Me, I did all my yard work and I'm taking my son to a Norfolk Tides game this Sat. Next week. I'm gonna sit in my bar,. opened up'ed by the pool in the back yard ALL day....I'm already stocked with beer and am gonna grill stadium white hots and sit in front of the T.V. all day!

Does anyone else have any special plans?

Me, I did all my yard work and I'm taking my son to a Norfolk Tides game this Sat. Next week. I'm gonna sit in my bar,. opened up'ed by the pool in the back yard ALL day....I'm already stocked with beer and am gonna grill stadium white hots and sit in front of the T.V. all day!

I will be spending all of Saturday and Sunday in my mancave.

Me and my buddies are coming over. ;)

:wallbash:

Sounds like a great day! My spring yard cleanup will be done this weekend, but it looks like I'll be at the softball field for a good chunk of next Saturday with my daughters team. My brother calls me every several picks to keep me posted. Gone are the days of watching it in its entirety, at least for the next few years.

I'll be getting married on draft day. ;):wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

wtf dude, how'd you let that happen?. other than the Super Bowl and Fantasy Football Drafts, the NFL draft is the most important day of the year for any man.

The NFL draft only happens once a year

Marriages happen 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 times in your life

Prioritize!

wtf dude, how'd you let that happen?. other than the Super Bowl and Fantasy Football Drafts, the NFL draft is the most important day of the year for any man.

The NFL draft only happens once a year

Marriages happen 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 times in your life

Prioritize!

I didnt realize it till a week later. By then it was too late. Dont worry she knows and there will be a tv on during the reception. G

I'm ginna, gonna, gonna, work on more-descriptive thread titles... ;)

I'm undecided.

I've usually stayed home, and the fact that DraftTek is updating their simulation with every pick will make it more informative, but it's more fun to celebrate a pick (or jeer) if you're at a bar.

Is there a place that most Rochester Bills fans go to? I'm in Penfield, but am willing to travel.

knowing my life prolly have to watch the Lifetime Movie Network with the wife and when the Bills are about to pick turn it to ESPN or NFL Network. Then get back to some lame ass chick flick.....wait for the phone to ring with my bro telling me Buffalo traded back into the first round and drafted some guy from a Div III college team.........

PS>.....dont get married, its not worth it!

I'll be getting married on draft day. ;):wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but you do realize that for the rest of your life, the last weekend in April (draft weekend) will also be your anniversary weekend? This is not good news. I've gone so far as telling my fiancee there will be no baby making at the end of June because if the kid has a B-Day near the draft, my draft weekend is done for eternity.

And yes, I have a problem with the draft.

I hold a draft party for my friends to come over. Last year, I built this SWEET 4' x 6' draft board to list my top players at each position. It has room for 24 prospects at each position. I wasn't sure how well it was going to work, but it was a hit last year. Thankfully, my fiancee writes in all 240 prospects names for me because my childish hand-writing looks awful on the white board. I'll post some pics of the board when it's finished.