Two Radio Commercials-Had me thinking today

plenzmd1

1) The Trojan Condoms ads got me thinking...I have been monogamous now going on 15 years(dam thats a long time with no strange), but was wondering if Condom technology has changed in the last decade or so. Any body out there can tell me the latest and greatest in feature/benefits for condoms??? Or is this just one of those products that really just cannot be improved upon?

2) The ad for some technical college to get your degree in criminal justice. In then states that criminal justice careers are #1 in terms of job growth over the last ten years or something? Are we really saying that our country is going to hell in a hand-basket and everyone is getting locked up? Wow, that is just an amazing statistic if true. Makes me a little scared for my kids future

1) Nanotechnology ....can you believe it?

The team is now in talks with a golf ball manufacturer, while exploring a wide array of other potential applications. Clearly the condom is a natural fit.

“We could make softer and thinner condoms that allow greater sensitivity and are actually stronger than current ones, while also reducing the risk of allergic response which some people have to latex rubber,” Dr Martin said. “We can all see the advantages of that application.”

Want a growing career?- Funeral Director. Us baby boomers are getting older.

I've thought about starting a low-cost funeral home. Pine boxes, no hearse, just a pickup with 8' box, cremation pit in the back if the family chooses to watch.

I've thought about starting a low-cost funeral home. Pine boxes, no hearse, just a pickup with 8' box, cremation pit in the back if the family chooses to watch.

Or just be dumped in the wood chipper and make nacho cheese Soylent Green...mmmmm, Soylent Green.

PTR