Bobby Shaw signs

nodnarb

I have to admit, as much as I like Mularkey, my respect for his approach to the team continues to go in the wrong direction. Shaw's release was so fuggin transparent...a desperate move of a desperate team to send a message that they're not going to tolerate mental mistakes. But the team's 3-season stretch of losing has already told the world that they ARE going to tolerate mental mistakes. I've run out of ammo to defend the Bills front office.

We just solved a serious problem for them. They had 2 healthy receivers. Now they have 3. Watch him produce, Mike.

Ridiculousl

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Watch him produce." That's the key.

First he needs to turn around when the ball is thrown to him. If it makes you feel any better, we were going to find ways to lose with him, and the Pats were going to find ways to win without him.

If the players had reacted to it in such a way that suggested there was something we don't know, I wouldn't say a word. But they were all shocked and dismayed by the move. That tells me it was a "message" move because Shaw let a hot read bounce off his back.

Shaw has outplayed Reed this season, and last. Why didn't Reed get the boot?

You can't convince me that this was a smart move. Make us weaker at a key position and make our biggest rival stronger at a position of need. That's not how you make ground in your division. And we got nothing for it.

I was hopeful. But I'm not impressed. They've shown us NOTHING.

Why so worried about Shaw going to NE? Are you worried he'll give our offense away? I don't think NE gives a crap about Buffalo, They can beat us at will right now. You can't worry if a player gets cut he'll end up on another team and play great. He wasn't doing anything for us, so there is no reason to keep him. If he does great for NE, good for him.

To me, this NE signing of Shaw is a big Who Cares? It doesn't effect Buffalo at all.

Watch him produce for the Pats!?!? Who gives a fug if he becomes an All-Pro for the Flaming Elvises!?! The Bills had problems and decided to cut their #3/4 WR because he wasn't worth stevestojan, and now that's going to upset the balance in the division? Huh? If the Bills eventually lose every game this season and New England wins the Superbowl, again, it won't be because we cut Bobby fuggin' Shaw.

I always love it when the Patriots take the Bills Castoffs and then proceed to win with them, remember Antowain Smith?.... :w00t:

SCHADENFREUDE

70946[/snapback]

nope...I only follow baseball...remember Bill Buckner?

Watch him produce for the Pats!?!? Who gives a fug if he becomes an All-Pro for the Flaming Elvises!?! The Bills had problems and decided to cut their #3/4 WR because he wasn't worth stevestojan, and now that's going to upset the balance in the division? Huh? If the Bills eventually lose every game this season and New England wins the Superbowl, again, it won't be because we cut Bobby fuggin' Shaw.

70948[/snapback]

maybe you haven't been paying attention, but the patriots coaches are better than ours. They're better than any other team's coaching staff. time and time again they turn castoffs into producers. they know how to identify what motivates players, and what they do best. and they know how to put them in positions to produce. And they do.

Shaw's value as a WR just went way up. I'll take any bet that he produces more than Josh Reed.

Why so worried about Shaw going to NE?  Are you worried he'll give our offense away?  I don't think NE gives a crap about Buffalo, They can beat us at will right now.  You can't worry if a player gets cut he'll end up on another team and play great.  He wasn't doing anything for us, so there is no reason to keep him.  If he does great for NE, good for him.

To me, this NE signing of Shaw is a big Who Cares?  It doesn't effect Buffalo at all.

70944[/snapback]

well he does know our playbook even if he can't execute it!

I don't really think it matters. The pats are a juggernaught right now. Shaw isn't going to make or break them. No biggie in my opinion.

70943[/snapback]

That's my position. I hold no ill will towards the guy. He displayed complete class on the Simoncast the other day. Not one bad word about the Bills.

The youth movement has begun. Keep replacing the underachievers at the skill positions.

maybe you haven't been paying attention, but the patriots coaches are better than ours. They're better than any other team's coaching staff. time and time again they turn castoffs into producers. they know how to identify what motivates players, and what they do best. and they know how to put them in positions to produce. And they do.

Shaw's value as a WR just went way up. I'll take any bet that he produces more than Josh Reed.

70956[/snapback]

I guarantee he produces more than Reed. The problem was he wasn't producing for us. He went to a great team, he's going to produce, especially with Brady who tosses the ball to everyone.

70948[/snapback]

Well said Gavin.

Afterall, we're talking about Bobby Shaw for crissakes