I can't believe they didn't sell!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351445,00.html

MADRID, Spain — Seven middle-aged Spanish moms who posed for a tongue-in-cheek erotic calendar — a fundraiser for their children's tiny, rural school — are now saddled with debt and 5,000 unwanted copies.

One of the photos shows the mothers with Christmas tinsel as their only garb — no private parts on view. Other goofy poses include a shotgun-toting mom wearing only a fox pelt kneeling on a table, and another with a mother covering her body with a red umbrella on a picnic table.

The photos came out as calendars in November and at first proved to be a big hit. But the plan backfired.

The women acknowledge being rank amateurs in publishing and advertising, and because of a miscue with a distributor they missed out on the Christmas shopping rush. Now, sales of the euro5 (US$8) calendar have dried up and they owe a printer nearly euro10,000 (US$16,000).

"The sad part for us is figuring out what to do with them because it is not something you can recycle," said Rosa Garin, 36, one of the models in Serradilla del Arroyo, a village of 400 people in northern Salamanca province.

If your village has 400 people, why do you order 5000 copies of a novelty calendar that only people who have ties to the community could possibly want?

At least they still have their dignity!

Maybe they could do something to raise the money to pay for their printing costs. I hear some places make calenders to sell, some even go as crazy as having the models get naked, but cover everything strategically so that they aren't actually nude. I hear these things are a can't miss money maker!

Seriously though, just look at the pictures of the woman, they seriously thought there would be a demand for these calenders?

Because TSW has 4600 memembers.

Not 4600 members with braille screens.

Send them to the kids in Africa ....to go along with the Patriots* Super Bowl t-shirts. Both are sure to disappoint.

The calendars are the best option for stopping world hunger. The people look at them and then don't feel like eating anymore.

The only one who might be a MILF is the second from the left. I emphasize might. Some of them look like grandmothers!