Smallest WNYTBDGPS meeting ever

Dan Gross and I enjoyed our plates in the newly organized surroundings of Nick's today. They've done away with the mass of humanity at the counter and insituted a line-up system. Also more SYT's in there today than I ever remember - something to keep in mind when considering attendance on 10/29...

So Dan and I decided:

- We're off the Travis bandwagon

- Don't do anything with Moulds as it's an even year

- Even if we beat the dolphins nobody will be happy next week because "it was only the dolphins"

- The Bobby Shaw curse will be something to be reckoned with for years

Dan Gross and I enjoyed our plates in the newly organized surroundings of Nick's today.  They've done away with the mass of humanity at the counter and insituted a line-up system.  Also more SYT's in there today than I ever remember - something to keep in mind when considering attendance on 10/29...

So Dan and I decided:

- Even if we beat the dolphins nobody will be happy next week because "it was only the dolphins"

71195[/snapback]

Agreed on ALL points..

by the way: SYT?

Dan Gross and I enjoyed our plates in the newly organized surroundings of Nick's today.  They've done away with the mass of humanity at the counter and insituted a line-up system.  Also more SYT's in there today than I ever remember - something to keep in mind when considering attendance on 10/29...

So Dan and I decided:

71195[/snapback]

Perhaps you should start dressing provacatively? :blink:

For some reason, the WNYTBDGPS meeting was not on my calendar. It didn't matter since my number came up and I had to sit in the Hall of Justice all day for jury selection.

There was a civil case between an employer and his boss, but after hanging out 5 hours and being interviewed by two lawyers they dismissed me.

I am untouchable by juries now for six years! :blink:

I was all psyched though, I thought Wonder Woman hung out at the Hall of Justice , but I did not see ANY super-heroes at all. :doh:

Happy Birthday young fella! :doh: