TBD 9th Annual Home Opener Tailgate

my friend at work who does some business for the bills was telling me on friday he spoke to one of the higher ups & said season tickets are up this year & they may come close to breaking the record(I think it is 58K).

I called down to the bills office today & the guy told me single seats for season ticket holders are not going on sale to June 5th, 6th & 7th. But he also told me june 5th & 6th, season ticket holders are only allowed to buy 6 seats per ticket & then June 7th it is opened up to group sales & you could buy as many as you want. Anybody else hear something similar to this?

Haven't heard it but glad if it was true since many of those tickets bought in large groups go to scalpers who sell to other teams. I have no objection to fans of other teams buying tickets but Bills fans ought to get shot first (I do count those who buy blocks of tickets for sclapers to pay for their season tickets as "Bills fans").

Thanks, Jack. And thank you, Jay, for your years of tireless service in this cause...

Thanks. And no, I'm not being punished. Just too much else going on, and one too many times that I've screwed up someone's tickets... ;)

my friend at work who does some business for the bills was telling me on friday he spoke to one of the higher ups & said season tickets are up this year & they may come close to breaking the record(I think it is 58K).

I called down to the bills office today & the guy told me single seats for season ticket holders are not going on sale to June 5th, 6th & 7th. But he also told me june 5th & 6th, season ticket holders are only allowed to buy 6 seats per ticket & then June 7th it is opened up to group sales & you could buy as many as you want. Anybody else hear something similar to this?

Club seat holders can buy tickets before they go on sale. What they do is send us an order form and you just submit the number of tickets, price level, and game. You don't really get to choose the seats, just the general location.

I always thought they sent those forms out in spring but I think they're still going thru season ticket stuff so maybe they wait until that is done.

I am willing to get tix for folks if you have a PayPal account and remind me via PM. There is a limit though, I think it is 6-8 per game.

My husband and I are planning to fly in from Seattle for this game (cheer for the Bills of course).

• 2 weeks later...
Club seat holders can buy tickets before they go on sale. What they do is send us an order form and you just submit the number of tickets, price level, and game. You don't really get to choose the seats, just the general location.

I always thought they sent those forms out in spring but I think they're still going thru season ticket stuff so maybe they wait until that is done.

I am willing to get tix for folks if you have a PayPal account and remind me via PM. There is a limit though, I think it is 6-8 per game.

My husband and I are planning to fly in from Seattle for this game (cheer for the Bills of course).

Thanks for the offer. I have season tickets. The guy told me that June 4th, premium seat holders could get up to 6 tickets per account & then june 5th & 6th regular season ticket holders can with june 7th the date you could buy as many as you want. Im thinking the cleveland game is going to be sold out before the 7th though.

I'll be there for the 'gate, buying my own tickets.

Will I see you at Perkins at 6 am again? Oh....will there be another "gathering" the night before the game?

To all those that have sent checks and/or paypal. This weekend I'm going to sit down and sort out who has sent what, how many tickets, etc, since the purchase date is moved back to June by the Bills.

I have received many checks, just have not cashed any yet.

I would like to attend, but don't need tickets. Where are you located? Is there parking there? I have been taking the RTS but might drive up for this one. I would also be interested in a T shirt if possible.

Tarkus, head over to the Tailgate Board, then click on the thread with directions to Hammer's Lot. Right on Abbott Road, just south of the stadium, easy walking distance to the gates.

Parking is definitely available; Hammer will post about that later in the summer. Ditto for the t-shirts -- once she gets everything set up, #89 will let us know the details.

Hope to see you there!