Kerry's heathcare and

I noticed that he says if he is pres. all children will have insurance. I am not sure about other states but in Indiana if a child is not covered by parents they are covered by the state, do other states do this? If they do is this just a way to federalize a state program?

This is one thing that I do agree with Kerry is that Children should always be covered, period.

I noticed that he says if he is pres. all children will have insurance.  I am not sure about other states but in Indiana if a child is not covered by parents they are covered by the state, do other states do this?  If they do is this just a way to federalize a state program?

This is one thing that I do agree with Kerry is that Children should always be covered, period.

71071[/snapback]

Yes, I am about 99% positive the schools all hand out a group policy form at the beginning of the year to cover the child for 1 year, if needed. The cost is $25 a year. Any parent who chooses not to opt in if their child is not covered by other insurance is ignorant, and should have their parenting license removed.