Tom Bradys girl shagging Austin Powers?

K-Gun10

After the cinema abortion that was the third, (How does Beyonce keep getting work!?) They need to finish on a good note...

Ah, the Rocky Balboa theory...makes some sense.

And how does Beyonce keep getting work? Are you blind? Doesn't matter how her acting skills are. :rolleyes:

The plot is that Austin is sent to America to stop Scotty Evil from video taping the signals of defensive coordinators for the Pets*. Bellysick is played by Dick Cheyney. Tom Brady is played by Ben Affleck. Roger Goodell is played by Donald Trump. Mangenius is played by a bag of rocks. Bob Sutton is played by Steve Martin in his Jerk persona. The Jets player are played by kids from the Special Olympics.** The Pets players are played by Michael Vick's prison team.

Ah, the Rocky Balboa theory...makes some sense.

And how does Beyonce keep getting work? Are you blind? Doesn't matter how her acting skills are. :rolleyes:

She looks fantastic, as long as they don't show below her stomach. She would be a decent fullback prospect for the fullbackless Bills

That would either be Nick Cage or Keanue Reeves.

Nick Cage used to be a terrific actor...what happened to him? Did anyone catch the re-make of "The Wicker Man", that he stars in? That has to be near the top of those "so bad it is good" lists...

I must have missed that stage in his life.

I always thought he was a really good actor ("Birdy" and "Leaving Las Vegas" come to mind), until he won an Oscar, and did some really bad work, in really awful films....

I always thought he was a really good actor ("Birdy" and "Leaving Las Vegas" come to mind), until he won an Oscar, and did some really bad work, in really awful films....

I remember watching Con Air and wishing John Malkovich (Cyrus the Virus) would do the world a favor and just put a bullet in him

If it weren't for his uncle he would have had a stellar career of washing cars.

I must have missed that stage in his life.

Very good. I was gonna make the same choices. Cage was a good actor before he got money hungry. If I recall Stephen Baldwin called him out on it and Cage blasted back to which Baldwin said the day he makes a movie as good as The Usual Suspects he could talk.