Consistently the #1 draft guru

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...t.532bcdf5.html

Certainly not following the majority here. I think, for once, Rick is way off especially with the Bills.

One interesting note, for me, would be the scenario where McKelvin falls to 11. Would the Bills select him of Cromartie?

I hope Rick is very wrong since in his draft the Jets get Chris Long and the Cheatriots get Gholston.

I see Chris Long going 2nd to the Rams. Ryan going 3rd to Atlanta is one early bit of excitement if that comes to pass. (no pun intended).

-RnJ

Note that he states in his intro. to the mock draft:

This mock draft primarily adopts the best-player-available philosophy. Next weekend's mock draft will more heavily weigh team needs.

Thus, his mock draft will be alot more relevant next week.

Also, in his "first" mock draft last year, he only was correct on 3 out of 32 choices.

That's pretty poor in my book.

In his "final" mock draft he improved to 12 out of 32.

I dunno about the rest of the mock, but I actually think there's a very good chance that we take Albert @ #11.

I'd be highly disappointed, as O-line is no longer a glaring weakness on this team, other than the C spot, which we can fill in Rds 3-4 this year. If we don't take a WR (Thomas being the only one worthy of the 11 spot it seems), DE (Harvey, anyone?) or a CB (I don't like this myself, but can see the logic vaguely), I personally think it will be a mistake. Also interesting that he doesn't have Sweed going in the first, even though he has Jackson and Kelly going in that round...

I'd be highly disappointed, as O-line is no longer a glaring weakness on this team, other than the C spot, which we can fill in Rds 3-4 this year.

While I think he exceded expectations (since they were essentially zero to begin with), Brad Butler was adequate, IMO.

I'd put having a stud RG in the 'need' category...it would solidify the C and RT positions and open up the offense to a lot of possibilities. I wouldn't be disapointed at all if they went with Albert.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...t.532bcdf5.html

Certainly not following the majority here. I think, for once, Rick is way off especially with the Bills.

One interesting note, for me, would be the scenario where McKelvin falls to 11. Would the Bills select him of Cromartie?

I hope Rick is very wrong since in his draft the Jets get Chris Long and the Cheatriots get Gholston.

I see Chris Long going 2nd to the Rams. Ryan going 3rd to Atlanta is one early bit of excitement if that comes to pass. (no pun intended).

-RnJ

If the Bills wanted a CB, and that's what they want to select at #11, I'd have to think we'd take Cromartie over McKelvin.

The whole point in adding another corner is to add some size at the position, I feel it would be pointless to add another corner who was 5-9 like McKelvin.

I dunno about the rest of the mock, but I actually think there's a very good chance that we take Albert @ #11.

I REALLY...I mean REALLY doubt Albert will still be on the Board at #11...But I would be thrilled if The Bills got Him...

Mike Mayock says he's the best O-Lineman HE HAS EVER SEEN in the open Field...Mayock says Albert LOVES to destroy Defenders...And does so quite often...

Problem is most Teams are looking at Him as a future LT now, and He's clearly the #2 O-Lineman in this Draft...His Stock is skyrocketing and I would not be surprised to see a Team jump into the Top 10 to secure Him...

We'll see soon enough... :rolleyes:

1st-Chris Williams-OT

2nd-Anthony Cason-CB

3rd-Earl Bennett-WR

4th- JJ Finley-TE

4th-Hillis/Schmidt-FB

5th-Sullivan/Pollak/Wallace-C

6th-Best Available

7th-Best Available

7th-Best Available

glad to see others wanting to add to the OL. Everything indicates Williams will be there. He could add depth/possibly start by middle of the season giving us a big upgrade.