So I Got a Phone Call From a Guy Named...

I'm confused. You're saying one thing--your avatar is saying another. Should I shine my bishop hedd or not?

Whatever happens, do not listen to that avatar. Dood wants me dead ferchrisakes.

If you want to flog your dolphin you should feel free to do so.

I'm confused. You're saying one thing--your avatar is saying another. Should I shine my bishop hedd or not?

Me, I'm all for shining the bishop hedd whenever and wherever ya please. Rubbing it this way, choking it that. I'm just saying other people often get their knickers in a twist about it when it's in a thread. Some people get offended by someone touching a fully engorged penis and manipulating the blood flow in said member in order to ejaculate seminal fluid. Go figure. I'm what you'd call a good samaritan. Samaritans come from either two lines: the good or the bad. Good samaritans give an FYI to thread starters when they masturbate in a thread without due knowledge of the socio-internets consequences. I just wanted to inform. It's just my nature to be friendly. :pirate:

If you're gonna engage in those activities with the guy you should at least have the decency to spell his name correctly.

E-R-I-C. There is no K. K?

ahhh - now i know where the problem lies! i forgot the 'a'. it was erika. who's erik? and yes i pay her well.

ahhh - now i know where the problem lies! i forgot the 'a'. it was erika. who's erik? and yes i pay her well.

Does he tuck the sack back and let you call him erika? Or does he just dress up based on whatever whim strikes them? I guess the second option puts some spice into your day, as you dont know if erik or "erika" is showing up to service you.

Does he tuck the sack back and let you call him erika? Or does he just dress up based on whatever whim strikes them? I guess the second option puts some spice into your day, as you dont know if erik or "erika" is showing up to service you.

:cry:

Nice.