If Buffalo doesn't getWR Jordy Nelson then I hope

I Would Not Mined Taking Him in The 4th

The thing I like about Doucet is that he is an all-around solid player. He does everything well. The only area he lacks is height (at least in terms of what we're looking for).

The thing I don't like about him is he reminds me a lot of Josh Reed coming out of LSU. Both guys were highly regarded, late-first to early second round picks. They both make tough catches and have run after the catch ability. Both have compact body types. Both ran a 4.55 coming out of college. Will likely never be a number one target in the NFL.

The thing I like about Doucet is that he is an all-around solid player. He does everything well. The only area he lacks is height (at least in terms of what we're looking for).

The thing I don't like about him is he reminds me a lot of Josh Reed coming out of LSU. Both guys were highly regarded, late-first to early second round picks. They both make tough catches and have run after the catch ability. Both have compact body types. Both ran a 4.55 coming out of college. Will likely never be a number one target in the NFL.

i like that draft but would love to get dustin keller in the second round

Ooh, I don't like that Josh Reed analogy. I forgot about him going to LSU. Could you imagine if we not only have one Josh Reed but instead we land up with two! Egad!

Major difference. Reed originally went to LSU as a rb, and only played 2 years at wideout before declaring. Where as Doucet has been playing wr much longer. He has stronger control then reed. Runs better after the catch. No he won't ever be a #1 wr. You can pretty much say that about any wr coming out this year. He has potential to be a very good #2. He does have a little size on reed. In terms of height.

I'm not sure if this is our guy.... He has talent, no doubt... but he's 6'0", missed half his senior year with injury, and in at least four of those youtube clips, he was playing in the slot....

Did he generally play the slot at LSU? If so, we already have two in Reed and Parrish.... A guy who's proven on the outside with some more height should be a better option...

I don't think he'd be a good fit for what we have on offense right now. I know height doesn't = good, but I really want us to get a guy who is well over 6 feet tall. At the very least, I think it would create some kind of matchup problems with opposing corners. I dunno, I will just be very disappointed if we nab another smallish, fast wr.

Pro Football weekly said that Early Doucet has very small hands but it hasnt stopped him yet,but it will eventually catch up with him......so i dont want him on our team and he wont be a good #2 right off the bat and that is what we need so we need to draft Thomas,Hardy,Sweed,or Kelly and yes i said Kelly.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008