Buffalo's Center Position

Sherman

Are there any good center's, or guard's that can move to center, in the draft? I think this is the weakest part of the Bills offense. I know we need a #2 reciever, and that will addressed in the draft too, but if our line has a weakness it is the center.

Our division is all 3-4 defenses and Fowler was overpowered by Wilfork last year. I don't think he has a chance against Kris Jenkins or Jason Ferguson either. Until we correct that we will get stopped on 2nd and short or 3rd and short every time. Fowler isn't strong enough. He would make a good backup though.

I'm expecting the Bills to look to convert a G to C somewheres in the 4th rd in this year's draft. It would fill dual roles and it is most definitely a position that needs addressing. UConn's G would be a good choice for us. A Center needs to have a strong punch, quick feet and good athleticism, which Thomas has.

I'm expecting the Bills to look to convert a G to C somewheres in the 4th rd in this year's draft. It would fill dual roles and it is most definitely a position that needs addressing. UConn's G would be a good choice for us. A Center needs to have a strong punch, quick feet and good athleticism, which Thomas has.

I think he'd be an intriguing G prospect for us (he's projected round 3-4), but I don't know if he could do a switch to C... not ruling it out tho. He was moved around a lot in his time at my alma mater; DT-> general OL -> TE -> LG -> RG. From what I've seen, I think it'd be good to get him settled at one position.