Why does NFL site state Bills need to draft RB?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker#tab:dt-by-team|team-buf

Needs Analysis: Having lost two players in free agency to a unit that was already somewhat supsect, the Bills have a major need at the tight end position. They did add backup Courtney Anderson, but could still use a young pass-catching tight end to give second-year QB Trent Edwards a reliable target in the middle of the field. The Bills also could use a talented possession receiver to go along with speedster Lee Evans and a backup RB to compliment Marshawn Lynch. Defensively, the Bills are still looking for a suitable replacement for [CB] Nate Clements who they lost last year in free agency.

They lost a veteran but he did not produce that much as a runner. They also have plenty of possession WRs but no scoring one which is very different.

It seems more than a little odd. The last thing they seem to need is a backup RB, but then again, I think I remember reading that they have interviewed Kalvin McRae of Ohio.

Well wait a minute. Look at the Bills passing game, the chicken shyt head coach, QB that gets rid of the ball at the first sign of pressure or coverage and a "manage the game not to lose" mindset. Handing the ball off keeps the head coach sleeping at night. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a couple RBs and tight ends. WRs are overrated on this team.

Well wait a minute. Look at the Bills passing game, the chicken shyt head coach, QB that gets rid of the ball at the first sign of pressure or coverage and a "manage the game not to lose" mindset. Handing the ball off keeps the head coach sleeping at night. I would be surprised to see them take a couple RBs and tight ends. WRs are overrated on this team.

You know that was actually my mindset at the end of the year. I also think that Rian Lindell must have been on either trents or FC fantasy football team. hopefully turk will put an end to that

Eh, it's hard to keep up on everything. It's not like Jackson set the league on fire. He was a nice surprise for us fans here in Buffalo. Unless you're a fan of the team, I guess it'd be easy to make that mistake.

Lynch, Jackson and Wright are there right now. Wright has a lot to prove. He sucked last year. If the Bills need a RB it's a very late rounder or UFA.

Well wait a minute. Look at the Bills passing game, the chicken shyt head coach, QB that gets rid of the ball at the first sign of pressure or coverage and a "manage the game not to lose" mindset. Handing the ball off keeps the head coach sleeping at night. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a couple RBs and tight ends. WRs are overrated on this team.

Ding ding , we have a winner.

with any luck the RB they get will be able to catch those screen passes for 1 yd.