Fellow Bills Fan Vic Carucci Will Talk About The Bills at 7 pm est

I really like Vic. After every home game (I got Season's Tix) I listen to him on the post-game show on 97 Rock while I'm driving home. He's always spot on and I love his "grades" on the Bills performance. He's smart and honest. He really knows his stuff.

Go Bills!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Vic. After every home game (I got Season's Tix) I listen to him on the post-game show on 97 Rock while I'm driving home. He's always spot on and I love his "grades" on the Bills performance. He's smart and honest. He really knows his stuff.

Go Bills!

do u think we should get him on more often??

Bob Matthews, Don and Mike, Jim Rome, NPR, and on and on. That's the first time I've heard that. I also liked the call waiting that kept going off from their phone.

Geez, you've got a good memory. BTW, when can you pay me back that $400.00 I lent you. :worthy:

No memory tricks here: just know a little about transcribing on the run, is all. And I haven't borrowed money from anyone since I paid my student loans off in 1991, but nice try anyway.

:thumbsup:

And try to be nicer to our guests next time, willya? They're probably not used to the survival-of-the-fittest flavor of this board...

PFC, be sure to mention the iTunes option when you put up a link.

No memory tricks here: just know a little about transcribing on the run, is all. And I haven't borrowed money from anyone since I paid my student loans off in 1991, but nice try anyway.

And try to be nicer to our guests next time, willya? They're probably not used to the survival-of-the-fittest flavor of this board...

I didn't realize they were on the board. Had I would have been more tactful. You'd think their name would have clued me in but I aint all that bright.

Dang, I was hoping I could hoodwink you on that $400. (In my best Maxwell Smart) Would you believe $300?

Like Dan I am a huge die hard Bills fan myself and use to post on alot of these boards. I actaully worked alot with Steve in the past.

Yes, he's one of the few writers I respect. Jaws would be a great guest too if you could get him. Also, anyone from the Bills organization. :thumbsup:
we got GIl Brandt scheduled soon and looking to get Marshawn on possibly next week

What's this radio show?

take a listen to the archive the show is called Pro Football Central Radio Show. I work for the show and the show has a ton of contacts just trying to make a name for itself. It doesnt have the payroll of NFL Network or Sirius Radio but its growing.

He didnt answer at first so we had to call him on the air the time he was booked etc was all good, Vic just didnt get to the phone. On another note I didnt know that Pete Carroll worked for the Bills

pete carrol ,,,,dick juron,,, and jerry glanville ..all on kay stephenson stafff i believe

It might have been, except that Hank Bulluogh was the D-Cordinator and then succeeded Kay. Probably the worse coach ever, he made Mularkey look like friggin Bill Walsh.

Fred Smerlas HATES Bullough. You should read his book By a Nose to hear what he hates about them.

He's also a former PFWA president who spent more than a decade on the Bills beat for the Buffalo News during the Super Bowl era, co-authored Jim Kelly's 1992 autobiography, Armed and Dangerous, hosted the local postgame show on 97 Rock last season, and (I believe) still lives in East Amherst.

Not to be a TSW tool <_< ...but, for all that background, I very rarely ever learn/hear something from Vic about the Bills that I didn't already know.

As my daughter would say, "Thanks, Captain Obvious."