Fellow Bills Fan Vic Carucci Will Talk About The Bills at 7 pm est

Just wanted to pass along that huge Bills fan Vic Carucci from NFL.com will be on PFC Radio to discuss the Bills #11 pick.

Here is the preview

JAM PACKED Pro Football Central Radio Show Wednesday Night 7 pm est

This Wednesday Night at 7 pm est Pro Football Central Radio Show will be back live with another jam packed episode. We will have live on the show from NFL.com Vic Carucci to discuss the NFL Draft and so much more.We will also have live on the show from DraftGuys.TV Sigmund Bloom will be on live to discuss the NFL Draft. Also live on the show we will have Florida State Linebacker Geno Hayes on live to discuss how things are going with him, heading into the draft and much more. We will be opening up the phones at the 7:40 pm est mark here is the toll free number 1-800-984-7550 Don’t miss out on Pro Football Central Radio this Wednesday night at 7 pm est.

Listen Live Link is here http://media1.ezstream.com/77101/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a pretty good writer from NFL.com and has never ever shyed away from saying that he is a Bills fan

He's also a former PFWA president who spent more than a decade on the Bills beat for the Buffalo News during the Super Bowl era, co-authored Jim Kelly's 1992 autobiography, Armed and Dangerous, hosted the local postgame show on 97 Rock last season, and (I believe) still lives in East Amherst.

He's also a former PFWA president who spent more than a decade on the Bills beat for the Buffalo News during the Super Bowl era, co-authored Jim Kelly's 1992 autobiography, Armed and Dangerous, hosted the local postgame show on 97 Rock last season, and (I believe) still lives in East Amherst.

Wow, I did not realize that. I don't live in WNY anymore...was his postgame show better than what GR55 had to offer? I think they stream...

Wow, I did not realize that. I don't live in WNY anymore...was his postgame show better than what GR55 had to offer? I think they stream...

Yes, 97 Rock streams -- you can find the log-on info in the Radio/TV programming thread. We preferred the 97 Rock postgame in Lot 1, mostly because they have all the press conferences and a ton of locker room stuff. (Plus, while I don't care for Schopp's on-air personality, I don't envy anyone who has to put up with some of the drunk-and-stupid call-ins on postgame shows. They make this place look sane...)

Carucci took over for Bob Koshinski last year. You could tell he's more used to being a guest on those shows than hosting one, but I thought he did okay with it.

I click and I get a blank screen. Is there a difference that I am using fire fox?

Check your settings. Yeah, you'll get a blank browser tab, but it should also open your multimedia player. (Windows Media Player for me.)

From the Bills? I tried a few times to log on and could not. Thanks for the heads up. I would love if someone could give a recap please

We will archive it right after the show. Vic is on live now. try the url now