For Those Of You Who Want The Bills To Draft Hardy

Now that I know this my opinion is....  

19 members have voted

1. 1. My opinion on this is......

• He hit his girlfriend and kid big deal! Character doesn't matter I want the best players!!
    • Character means a lot. I would be upset if the Bills drafted him.

I may as well keep the fire fueled. Fans are saying if Buffalo drafts this guy they will barf, well I'd love to be able to provide a bag. I think his past is behind him, he has done some stuff to atone for it, hopefully he has learned and has picked up and moved on. I had him on my board way before people were hollering Sweed or Kelly and still do. Buffalo needs to trade down and get this guy. I'd hate to see someone get him and as a fan watch him do good through out his career and know we could have had him.

I may as well keep the fire fueled. Fans are saying if Buffalo drafts this guy they will barf, well I'd love to be able to provide a bag. I think his past is behind him, he has done some stuff to atone for it, hopefully he has learned and has picked up and moved on. I had him on my board way before people were hollering Sweed or Kelly and still do. Buffalo needs to trade down and get this guy. I'd hate to see someone get him and as a fan watch him do good through out his career and know we could have had him.

Let someone else gamble on him. I don't want Buffalo bringing in violent criminals to the community.

Thanks for that. Now I am clear about how you feel. I will react accordingly to the rest of your posts on this topic now that you have set a rather high standard for idiocy.

Lol, I'll gladly say the same about men. It's human nature. The minority, is those who can be calm when things go wrong, most people lie to protect themselves. She stated that she started it, afterwards. Now, I don't know why they would still be together if he is so bad.

That's the most disgusting statement I've seen on this board. It's only a game. I'd rather see the Bills lose to a team of Chris Henry's and Pacman Jones' than have them on their own team to try to beat them.

If a woman attacks you you need to tuck in and get out of there until things cool down. You don't hit her back!!! EVER!!!

Look, I agree with you on what to do. My arguement here isn't that I'm a woman beater or support them, it's that in cases like this, alot gets skewed by the writers of the stories that we read. The Bills shouldn't base their judgement on this one incident if they feel that he is the right guy to draft.

Lol, I'll gladly say the same about men. It's human nature. The minority, is those who can be calm when things go wrong, most people lie to protect themselves. She stated that she started it, afterwards. Now, I don't know why they would still be together if he is so bad.

You've got A LOT to learn about this subject. I agree with you to a certain extent but the reality is quite different.

That is a terrible way of asking a poll.

Just so you know, that incident was over 2 years ago. You need to get over it. James and everybody else has. Move on.

I deliberately asked it that way to see if anyone would choose it and I'm shocked by the response. It appears from the comments in this thread that nobody really had a problem with how I phrased that.

As far as it being over and everybody else getting over it, I don't care. I'm saying I don't want him on my team. I'd be embarrassed to be a Bills fan with him on the team unless he did 10 hours a week at a battered women's shelter.

I deliberately asked it that way to see if anyone would choose it and I'm shocked by the response. It appears from the comments in this thread that nobody really had a problem with how I phrased that.

As far as it being over and everybody else getting over it, I don't care. I'm saying I don't want him on my team. I'd be embarrassed to be a Bills fan with him on the team unless he did 10 hours a week at a battered women's shelter.

The kid was 19 years old. He wasn't a grown man. He made one mistake, and has never done anything before that incident or since. He isn't like Pacman, Chris Henry or guys that constantly are in trouble and just aren't good people. It was one mistake, when the kid was young. You need to let it go.

The kid was 19 years old. He wasn't a grown man. He made one mistake, and has never done anything before that incident or since. He isn't like Pacman, Chris Henry or guys that constantly are in trouble and just aren't good people. It was one mistake, when the kid was young. You need to let it go.

I could if it was anything except spousal abuse. I worked in an ER and I've seen what those :thumbsup: 's do to women. It also doesn't necessarily mean he's stopped just that she's not reporting it anymore. You're probably right that it may have stopped but that's the one crime I find it veeeerrrrrrryy hard to forgive. The worst part is that, even if he didn't hit the kid, he hit her in front of his child.

Dude I keep seeing people who want Hardy. Nobody has started a thread to discuss this. I'm hoping the people who want him will quit using him as an example for the Bills to draft. :thumbsup:

If this thread answers that question any better than the other 15, I'll be surprised.... :worthy:

Come on. You didn't just sight NFL reporters as proof Dick Jauron is a good coach. If there was ever a sport where writers and talking heads are much more wrong than they're right it's the NFL. These are the same jokers that said Favre was finished last offseason and should retire. The same ones that thought the Giants had no shot in the Superbowl. Sorry, but the NFL media's opinions generally mean less than nothing to me.

It just goes to show you that Jauron's master plan of being a nice and classy guy which in turn will get him at least five years no matter how bad of a coach you are. That team in Chicago can certainly attest to this. Look, Dick is a fine gentleman but he plain sucks as a head coach. His overall coaching record says so, his coaching record against good teams says so, his one winning season in seven total seasons says so.

That Patriots story was written before the nation embarrassment of the Bills second meeting with the Pats and the subsequent free fall at the end of the season when wins were desperately needed and his team looked clueless and uninspired. I'm quite sure that the Pat fans and Bill Belichick love Dick Jauron and hope he stays as the head coach of the Buffalo Bills for a very long time.

The CBS sportsline story is bu__sh__. The Bills did not battle until the final week. Yes, Jauron did a good job of beating on the teams that sucked on their schedule in the middle of their season. Hooray! But they played like wimps at home against the Pats, Dallas begged Jauron to beat them by giving his team six turnovers still couldn't do it, and they played like crap the final three games of the season. Bad coaching, doesn't cut it in my book.

The Schein story was written the week before the Bills fell like water over Niagra Falls starting with the Cleveland game. I doubt he even watched a Bills game last season.

I highly doubt that Len still thought that Jauron was coach of the year material after those last two losses. He was just throwing his former team a bone before the team quit in it's last two games. Len will not crap on the Bills until the writing is clearly on the wall. He is not going to burn any bridges with the Bills.

Let me just say that of course I hope I'm wrong about this and that Jauron pulls a 180 and becomes a winning head coach. I clearly don't think that will happen though and I'm just sharing my opinion on this important subject heading into the 2008 season.

If this thread answers that question any better than the other 15, I'll be surprised.... :thumbsup:

:worthy: Jerk!

I've never seen a thread addressing his character issues only. I'm disgusted by my poll. At this time it's almost 50/50. I figured it would be 90/10 at best.