Want to play a game? Here's one from ESPN...

Lori

ESPN has apparently decided it might be amusing to host video games. This particular one might not be such a good PR idea, though:

TORCH RUN: Use arrow keys to navigate the torch to the Olympic flag while avoiding protestors!

I'm guessing -- or hoping, anyway -- this link will shortly be inoperative, once someone at the WWL comes to their senses.

This game is the best.

Am I supporting China by avoiding the protestors?

The protestors would probably tell you that, but I won't.

Official complaint from the Chinese government to Bristol, Ct., in 5... 4... 3...

Either that, or they'll try to hack the site like they do with our government networks. Hmmm, PRC vs. ESPN. Actually, this could be fun.

The protestors would probably tell you that, but I won't.

Official complaint from the Chinese government to Bristol, Ct., in 5... 4... 3...

Either that, or they'll try to hack the site like they do with our government networks. Hmmm, PRC vs. ESPN. Actually, this could be fun.

I wonder if the hardcore protestors are playing this game NON STOP and just keep running the torch into the protestors.

ESPN has apparently decided it might be amusing to host video games. This particular one might not be such a good PR idea, though:

TORCH RUN: Use arrow keys to navigate the torch to the Olympic flag while avoiding protestors!

I'm guessing -- or hoping, anyway -- this link will shortly be inoperative, once someone at the WWL comes to their senses.

:thumbsup:

I wonder if the hardcore protestors are playing this game NON STOP and just keep running the torch into the protestors.

...while cackling maniacally. Okay, that mental image made me giggle.