Idol Roundup

John Adams

I never thought he had a chance, the same as Carly-It's AMERICAN Idol, not Australian Idol or Irish Idol. The foreign born singers will always get fewer votes than their talent. Just look at how many people are up in arms over immigrants-then you expect them to vote for immigrants on American Idol?

I never thought he had a chance, the same as Carly-It's AMERICAN Idol, not Australian Idol or Irish Idol. The foreign born singers will always get fewer votes than their talent. Just look at how many people are up in arms over immigrants-then you expect them to vote for immigrants on American Idol?

I really don't think that has much to do with it. Outside of Kristy, who is this years Sanjaya (vote for the worst kind of deal, he's was right there in line to go. IMO, the bottom 3 were right on and any of them could have gone. John's was just too damn in to himself and it really came across in his song choice and his performances. Same reason I want Sayesha to go. And Carly will be in there too, cause while she has a great voice, she just doesn't use it well enough. One or two big notes in a song doesn't make the whole song good (a lesson A LOT of this years top 12-15 need to learn).

People didn't vote for Daughtry. They vote for people they think are in trouble that they like and sometimes ignore a good contestant who has a so-so night. Johns didn't deserve to go at all.

They should change the system to tell people to vote for the person they want off the show. That would get rid of weaker people faster.

agreed 110%

Looks like he's quite the tipper, too! :wallbash:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/13/michael-john...rom-down-under/

Dude didn't have any cash on him, so what. They probably offered to help because he is on Idol.

Dude didn't have any cash on him, so what. They probably offered to help because he is on Idol.

Quit getting in the way of my fun with Lana!