QB Carousel

2bdshouter

I see JP being in a Bills uniform this year and to trade him without another solid #2 would be totally insane. With that said, at the end of the season he will be a FA. Who sees the next #2 and where do you think he will come from? I see a 4th or 5th round guy that will have a year to learn behind Trent and will become the new #2.

I see JP being in a Bills uniform this year and to trade him without another solid #2 would be totally insane. With that said, at the end of the season he will be a FA. Who sees the next #2 and where do you think he will come from? I see a 4th or 5th round guy that will have a year to learn behind Trent and will become the new #2.

Hate to reply to myself but is there a pick anybody would like to see? Personally my pic is the kid from S.D. State in the 5th.

In my Expert Opinion the fact is that JP is a goner. He's either traded or cut in short order. Just the facts as they appear in my Expert Opinion.