Open mouth, insert foot

While working out at the health club, I ran into one of my wife’s girlfriends (late 20’s).

Really nice woman (and cute), and has had 3 children (with her husband) in 4 years, the last child back in September. So for almost 4 years, I have seen her as “plump”, as she has either been pregnant or getting back into shape after the birth. And when I saw her last December, she was back to her normal shape (about 5’-8” and 130 pounds), as has happened after each of the kids were born.

So I see her again yesterday at the health club, and she is “plump” again.

I say hi to her and then say: “Congratulations, I didn’t know that you’re having another one!”.

As it turns out, she’s not “plump” because she’s expecting. Instead, she is “plump” because she turned into a fat-@$$. :w00t:

I say hi to her and then say: “Congratulations, I didn’t know that you’re having another one!”.

Ah, no big. She probably thought you were talking about jelly doughnuts.

Speaking of jelly doughnuts...we got us a Dunkin Doughnuts at DFW. Those kolache places better watch out, DD is movin in!

While working out at the health club, I ran into one of my wife’s girlfriends (late 20’s).

Really nice woman (and cute), and has had 3 children (with her husband) in 4 years, the last child back in September. So for almost 4 years, I have seen her as “plump”, as she has either been pregnant or getting back into shape after the birth. And when I saw her last December, she was back to her normal shape (about 5’-8” and 130 pounds), as has happened after each of the kids were born.

As it turns out, she’s not “plump” because she’s expecting. Instead, she is “plump” because she turned into a fat-@$$. :w00t:

Any woman who is in her late 20's and has been married for four years and already has three kids is doomed to a life of plumpness.

While working out at the health club, I ran into one of my wife’s girlfriends (late 20’s)...

Seinfeld once talked about how great it would be if we had directors for our everyday lives:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look pregnant. Are you?"

Cut! Cut! Cut! Let's try that again. Try to focus people!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Common GBID! You're supposed to hit the bar AFTER the gym.

This is why I never talk to anyone...

As it turns out, she’s not “plump” because she’s expecting. Instead, she is “plump” because she turned into a fat-@$$. <_<

Never, ever, ever ask a woman if she's pregnant. With all the obesity going on you'd think you'd know better.

I've done that and didn't find out until a couple of days later. The next time I saw that woman I wanted to blend into the scenery and disappear!! <_< <_< :bag:

She must be from Buffalo.

That reminds me of a joke:

What do you call a hot girl in Buffalo?

A Tourist! <_<

*Except female members of my family* <_<

That reminds me of a joke:

What do you call a hot girl in Buffalo?

A Tourist! <_<

*Except female members of my family* <_<

So what do you call the hot female members of your family? <_<

Your date?