Who is your "Off the radar" pcik for the Bills at #11?

We're all hearing about Malcolm Kelly, Devin Thomas, and DRC being picked by the Bills but who are some of the guys who could could come out of left field like when we picked Whitner 2 years ago?

Any cornerback. And I do mean any cornerback. Perhaps even a safety. :w00t:

We're all hearing about Malcolm Kelly, Devin Thomas, and DRC being picked by the Bills but who are some of the guys who could could come out of left field like when we picked Whitner 2 years ago?

Chris Williams- if Harvey and Rivers are gone

I was gonna start a topic on the same thing, nice idea.

My pick would be S Dajuan Morgan. Not because he is a safety like Whitner, but he'd be a left field pick in terms of where he seems to be ranked overall versus the 11 pick.

I think he's probably more likely to be a 2nd rounder, but watch out for Reggie Smith of Oklahoma. If he runs well tomorrow, you never know. He's the big, athletic CB that would seem to fit extremely well in this Bills defensive scheme. He'd also fit well at FS.

Brandon Flowers. He's a physical corner who reminds me alot of Antoine Winfield in his ability to play run support. The big knock on him is that he doesn't have ideal speed. (about 4.55) i believe. But speed isn't as big of a necessity in the Cover 2 defense.

Mayock had him ranked number one before the combine and still has him very highly ranked (2 or 3). Mayock knows what he's talking about when it comes to the secondary. More than McShay or Kiper at least I believe.

Not sure of first round, but there is some Samoan offensive lineman that is supposedly moving up the charts, bigtime. I was talking with Ramius, I think, and the kid originally was projected late round, since he is a real small school player. I forget his name, but there is talk that his numbers are so good, that he maybe a steal in the 2nd or 3rd. Who knows? I'll have to get the details again from him and see what he knows.