What Goal Line Blitz team would you like to play for?

Fezmid

What team would you like to play for?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you like to play for?

• Brussels Cows
    • Stockholm Meatballs
    • PPP Longnecks

Look how cute, VA is logging in with all of his accounts to vote for himself. :unsure:

All my accounts? I have one. How do you get more then one, since they lock it to an email account. Which I have 2. One at home, one at work. And I don't want to get spammed at work, so only this one. Seems to me mr. wanna be techie with all your spoofing and multitudes of servers at home, you're more likely to be the bumper.

She the one who had boobs like ~NGs~? :unsure:

Dude, she's the one who calls you "little fella" and gives you Werther's originals and pats you on the head.

Or should I say: She's the one who CALLED you "little fella" and GAVE you Werther's originals and PATTED you on the head. See the difference?

All my accounts? I have one. How do you get more then one, since they lock it to an email account. Which I have 2. One at home, one at work. And I don't want to get spammed at work, so only this one. Seems to me mr. wanna be techie with all your spoofing and multitudes of servers at home, you're more likely to be the bumper.

Methinks the man doth protest too much. :unsure:

Speaking of PPP...you banned me from the pool house cause someone said "I was gawking and made them nervous so I aint allowed there anymore for any reason under any circumstances whatsoever come hell or high pool water no matter what the voice in my head says."

If you're testing a derehydrator you must be drying out something, why not just use a dehydrator? Anyway, I swept up the mess on the 4th floor of the estate house and put it in the Phillipean envelope on your desk.

Ok dude, you are lucky. Ginyy is alive and well.....um, well sort of. We were able to derehydrate her with much effort but some of the extra stuff you swept up sort of got integrated into her. There are 4 or 5 visible things that came from the pile you swept. We are working on a program to get them removed but she seems embarrassed. 3 or 4 of the items are covered by her clothing but there is a Werther's Original prominently growing out of her neck. I know you like them so can you come over and suck that off her neck? This is your fault anyway so no whining. It will be a good experiment to see if it grows back. Be here around 9. Thanks.

And another thing about Bob Kraft, did you guys know that in addition to the Capri Sun Corporation, he owns Gillette which makes razors and stuff? I didn't know this until yesterday when I had to go to the grocery store of all places. I never go there as Ginny does all of the shopping. But now she doesn't want to go out what with a Werther's Original growing from the side of her neck and no one willing to help. It's about baseball sized now and showing no signs of stopping.

Anyway I get to the store and notice there are about three trillion different types of Gillette razors. How the heck am I supposed to know which one I use? Since money is not an object I just bought one box of every variety but for most people they can't do this so it pissed me off as I am a man of the people. I looked up all sorts of stuff about Gillette and found out that Bob Kraft owns them or something. Anyway, how much cheating can one guy get away with? The Patriots, Capri Sun and Gillette all cheat. Is anyone noticing a pattern? What the heck will this guy do next?

P.S. Since I have all of the extra razors I think I am going to play a practical joke on Sammy and shave him while he is asleep.