how can i not plz anyone with the mock drafts i do

ok here is a hopeful mock draft, take a player at 11 and then trade back into the first with the cowboys for their 22. pick in the first round and they get our 2nd and our second 4th so here it goes!

1a.Derrick Harvey DE Florida(will be a good part of our rotation and maybe compete with Kelsay for the starting job)6'5 271

1b.colm Kelly WR Oklahoma(still think he will be a star and a big red zone target, and at pick 22 it wont be a reach to draft him)6'4 224

3.Charles Godfrey CB Iowa(big physical corner who will immediatley contribute at nickel and eventually take over as #1 or #2 corner)6'0 207

4.Kory Lichtensteiger C Bowling Green(good strength,smart,versatile,will make line calls)6'2 298

5.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(good athlete,can take up to blockers,good run stuffer and will be nice complement back up to Stroud)6'4 306

6.Craig Stevens TE California(good blocker with good hands)6'3 254

7.Zackary Bowman CB Nebraska(big corner who just came off a torn ACL in 2006,torn patella in 2007,but is big and is worth the risk,he impressed at his proday with a 4.4,30.5'vertical,and 18 reps of 225,sounds healthy to me!)6'1 197

7.Marcus Richardson LB Troy(a bit small for his position but will be a hard working nice backup and will be a special teams ace)6'0 235

7.Duvaughn Flagler WR Gardner Webb(securing a UDFA with a pick here and he is a big guy who is good after the catch at breaking tackles and good on returns,here is his highlight video

good redzone target)

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

There's no way that the Cowboys would accept a 2nd and a 4th in exchange for the 22nd overall pick. Toss in the Bills 2009 1st round pick, and they'd probably go for it. 'Probably' being the key word.

Can't trade compensatories, either.

The other problem I'd have would be at TE. I think R6 is WAY too late to address that pick. In fact, I think it is actually the Bills' biggest need going into this draft. I look for them to address it in R2 or 3. I also think that Lichtensteiger will probably go in the 6th or 7th, but who really knows.