AT&T subscribers can not post to TSW

BillsWatch

I am an AT&T subscriber. !@#$ them. I hate AT&T! Almost every month my bill is screwed up. And they cannot combine my cell phone and internet bill- so I have two bills that I have to send out every month to the same company

I am an AT&T subscriber. !@#$ them. I hate AT&T! Almost every month my bill is screwed up. And they cannot combine my cell phone and internet bill- so I have two bills that I have to send out every month to the same company

I am not an AT&T subscriber and they've owed me $57.32 for eight years. They've promised to give it back to me and I gave up about 7 1/4 years ago; So here's my message for AT&T; Where's my money man! Where's my money!!!

AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks AT&T Sucks

Just sayin.

I swore off AT&T years ago after an endless cycle of customer service disasters both personally and at work. They are right up there with Paychex on the list of companies I will never make the mistake of hiring again.

I have AT&T and I have no problems with them 2 + years of DSL...great service...combine my bills, cheaper internet than a lot of other places...I'm just sayin'

Seconded. I've had no problems with Ma Bell.

Fracking unbelievable how companies have been forced to write their fine print/packaging copy for the lowest common denominator (i.e. McDonald's coffee "Caution: Contents are HOT!") because of lawsuits from stupid people and the judges/juries who buy into the mentality that people should be protected from their own stupidity.

I quit AT&T years ago after they called me up, had me change my long distance to 5 cents a minute & then billed me 10 cents a minute, claiming that calls within NYS weren't included. When I told them I specifically asked if NYS was included since, at the time, all my long distance calls were to Long Island or Buffalo, they must have checked the tape, since they did refund my money. I still changed my long distance service the same day & never went back.

Seconded. I've had no problems with Ma Bell.

Fracking unbelievable how companies have been forced to write their fine print/packaging copy for the lowest common denominator (i.e. McDonald's coffee "Caution: Contents are HOT!") because of lawsuits from stupid people and the judges/juries who buy into the mentality that people should be protected from their own stupidity.

Stupid Lawsuits.

'Jackass' Sued by a Real Jack Ass.

A Montana man has sued media giant Viacom, saying the MTV show "Jackass" plagiarized his name, infringed on the trademark and copyright o his name and defamed his good character.

The plaintiff's name is Jack Ass. That's right, that is now his legal name. He changed his name from Bob Craft to Jack Ass in 1997, he says, in order to raise awareness about the dangers of drunken driving.

"Jackass," which premiered on MTV in 2000, features a group of guys performing ludicrous and sometimes dangerous stunts. It was made into a movie in 2002.

In the suit against Viacom, which owns MTV, Jack Ass claims the conglomerate "is liable for injury to my reputation that I have built and defamation of my character which I have worked so hard to create."

This Jack Ass, not to be confused with the TV version, says he changed his name after his brother and a friend were killed in a single-vehicle car accident several years ago. He now works to promote responsible choices and designated-driver programs.

He claims that "Jackass" committed "trademark and copyright infringement on my legal name" and on a cartoon character, called Andi Ass, that he created to help spread his message.

He's seeking at least $10 million in damages.

A Little Too Much Booty.

Meredith Berkman, seeking $50 million, filed one of the first anti-fat lawsuits against the manufacturer of a snack food named Pirate's Booty. It looks like eating too much Pirate's Booty had added too much booty to Ms. Berkman's booty.

In December, 2001, the Good Housekeeping Institute tested Pirate's Booty, which is basically flavored puffed rice, and found that it contained 147 calories and 8.5 grams of fat, while its label said it contained only 120 calories and 2.5 grams of fat.

The manufacturer, Robert's American Gourmet Foods (a subsidiary of Keystone Foods), blamed the problem on a change in its manufacturing process and immediately recalled the product from store shelves.

Nearly four months after the recall, Berkman filed a $50 million class-action lawsuit against Robert's Foods, claiming "emotional distress" and "weight gain...mental anguish, outrage and indignation." The complaint claims to represent all consumers who ruined their diets and had to spend more time at the gym because they ate mislabeled Pirate's Booty.

Stupid Baseball Bat Lawsuit.

Although people use high-tech bats for this reason, Hannant says that H&B had a duty to design the Bat so it was not defective or "unreasonably dangerous" when it was used for its original purpose.

He also asserts that H&B failed to place warning labels that said the Bat, "could cause the baseball to be propelled with such velocity that when hit directly towards a pitcher it does not allow the pitcher sufficient reaction time to avoid being struck."

So why doesn't Hannant sue the batter for hitting him, or the Calhoun Pioneers for using a dangerous bat? Or even better, why doesn't Hannant sue the Illinois High School (athletic) Association for allowing teams to use aluminum bats in the first place?

Because none of them have $1 million, that's why. Hillerich & Bradsby does.