James Hardy is a great pick at the WR position.....

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've watched some clips of hardy and I really don't see his skills translating to the NFL. The kid I like the best is Thomas from Mich st. I really think that overall (speed, hands, blocking, size) he's the best receiver in the draft. Then sweed, then kelly, then hardy (I'm only mentioning tall WRs here, obviously desean jackson is very good, but not what we need).

Jordy Nelson and Earl Bennett would be better options in round 2.

Being tall does not alone make a good WR.

Marvin harrison has been a great red zone target for years and stands no taller than 6'.

obviously desean jackson is very good, but not what we need).

Why is Desaen Jackson not what we need? Jackson and Thomas are the two best options at WR this year. Not that the Bills need a #1 WR.... those two have the best chances of helping this season, and provide flexibility should Evans not resign...

Hardy has potential, but as noted his acceleration is woeful...

Why is Desaen Jackson not what we need? Jackson and Thomas are the two best options at WR this year. Not that the Bills need a #1 WR.... those two have the best chances of helping this season, and provide flexibility should Evans not resign...

Hardy has potential, but as noted his acceleration is woeful...

Actually, if DeSean can get open quickly and catch a football, he's exactly what the Bills crappy passing game needs more of.