Favre thinking about coming back...

Though his agent says it's news to him.

Report: Favre re-thinking retirement

According to a Los Angeles Times report, the former Green Bay Packers quarterback, who announced his retirement last month, is contemplating a comeback with another team.

Citing NFL sources, the Times reported Thursday that Favre has been quietly talking with teams about their interest in trading for the three-time NFL Most Valuable Player.

If he does, I lose all respect for him and for his records.

:devil::lol:

Guy has never heard the expression, "Sh-- or get off the pot."

He's just being a real Richard right now. He seems like a team guy but every year it's about him trying to decide. Just retire already!!!

Maybe the Bills can sign him as a backup! :beer:

Though his agent says it's news to him.

Report: Favre re-thinking retirement

According to a Los Angeles Times report, the former Green Bay Packers quarterback, who announced his retirement last month, is contemplating a comeback with another team.

Citing NFL sources, the Times reported Thursday that Favre has been quietly talking with teams about their interest in trading for the three-time NFL Most Valuable Player.

:devil: you bastard....i just tried to kill your avatar with my finger....in my defense, this conference room I'm in has had gnats in it on more than one occasion.

Why?

The media went nuts when he was "finally done" as he said, so now I feel that he's just hanging on to the spotlight as long as he can. If he comes back, it just reminds me of Thurman too much, He could've had a great, meaningful exit from the game with the team and city that embraced him for years and years, or he can go in to a crap situation, watch his numbers plummet, and get that extra cash for the hell of it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3327555

Favre's agent shoots down report of comeback

Brett Favre's agent has shot down a published report that the Green Bay Packers quarterback, who announced his retirement last month, could be weighing a comeback with another team.

But Cook, asked about the report, told ESPN, "That is absolutely false. Absolutely false, and you can quote me on that."

I don't know... I've never been in that situation, but for all the millions he rolls in if it were me I'd probably go out in a blaze of glory rather than fizzle out for a cheap contract.

I've never been either but I bet if we were that we wouldn't give a hoot about how fans view some media created legacy. We'd be more focused on whether we still wanted to play and whether we'd pick up a few million doing so.