Bachelor Party Weekend

BUFFALOTONE

Gents,

Its officially here. If you wouldn't mind endulging us in a few stories from past parties to get me in the spirit of the weekend (not that I need it) but what the hell. My wedding date is rapidly approaching, April 26th. Yes I know draft day, Im an a--hole and did not pay attention when she set the date.

I live in South Florida and as Dib or anyone can attest to we have some great strip clubs. We are doing the usual: Friday taking off and golfing then proceeding to drink ourselves retarded and play some cards. Saturday we have a limo to take us to some scandalous joints and what have you.

But if anyone has a crazy story to throw out there lets have it.

Later BT.

RULE #1

You never talk about what happened with anyone, ever.

RULE #2

If some jackass shows up with a camera, he is immediately banned beaten, the camera is crushed and he is put on a plane.

Fixed it for you.

Gents,

Its officially here. If you wouldn't mind endulging us in a few stories from past parties to get me in the spirit of the weekend (not that I need it) but what the hell. My wedding date is rapidly approaching, April 26th. Yes I know draft day, Im an a--hole and did not pay attention when she set the date.

I live in South Florida and as Dib or anyone can attest to we have some great strip clubs. We are doing the usual: Friday taking off and golfing then proceeding to drink ourselves retarded and play some cards. Saturday we have a limo to take us to some scandalous joints and what have you.

But if anyone has a crazy story to throw out there lets have it.

Later BT.

Congrats on the wedding. Lets hope your reception is in a sports bar lol.

Congrats on the wedding. Lets hope your reception is in a sports bar lol.

To answer a few questions. Why are we getting married on draft weekend? First of all it's South Florida and the summer is hot as hell. (2) It rains probably 80% of the time from May-Aug. We got engaged on easter last year and basically decide to make it a 1 year plan.

Actually if any of you are Caddy Shack fans we are having the reception at the course they filmed the movie at. Now its called Grande Oaks, prior to that it was Rolling Hills. Beautiful track, originally owned by Huizenga. Was actually an employee at 1 point. He has since sold it and its still private, but we know a guy so its cool.

As for draft day they have a few big screens at the bar and the wife to be gave the go ahead to have it on. What a lady!!!

By the way thanks ANS.

A few weeks ago, a friend threw a bachelor party down here for one of his college buddies from Orlando. We had a few at the Elbo Room, then headed over to Hard Rock. I ended up going my own way, but those guys hit Scarlett's. I think if you stick to Scarlett's or Tootsie's you'll be fine. I was at Cheetah III about a month ago and thought it was terrible. BTW, my friend got home around 8 AM and his wife was furious. And because of that, he wasn't allowed to go to Vegas with us last week. Consider yourself warned.

One of the best bachelor parties I attended in South FL was at Rachel's. The food was on the level of Morton's (and the girls weren't bad either :devil:) , but then you're talking about a hike up to WPB.