Mock draft with a scenario which i think may be likely

If we trade back into the first round with say Minnesota and we give them our 2nd,4th,and maybe 1 of our 7ths we could

1.Derrick Harvey DE Florida(could be a good situational pass rusher for his first year and we would have a good rotation)

1b.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State(i really like this kid)

3.Charles Godfrey CB Iowa(i dont really like this kid but could fit our system and is big)

4.Ahtyba Rubin DT Iowa State(big physical guy could add good depth)

5.Craig Stevens TE Califorina(best all around TE since he is a very good run blocker with excellent hands,is a good player and has experience with Marshawn)

6.Steve Johnson WR Kentucky(great reciever just needs time to develop to the Pros,could be a good red zone target and maybe be a steal)

7.Fernando Velasco C Georgia(good run blocker just needs time to develop to become a great pro)

7.Brandon Carr CB Grand Valley State(big CB at 6'0,ran the 40 in 4.43,was excellent at a lower level,but could surprise and be a good contributer and may take a few years to develop but could play special teams)

7.Brian Bonner SS TCU(big guy and a very versatile player who can do it all and is a very good special teams player,could be a possible pick)

I'd consider that draft a great one from top to bottom. I obviously like the draft in my sig line. I also like the draft that nets us Dallas's two picks (because we'd sacrifice less than your scenario) and the one where we drop to Washington's pick for a 2nd and 4th.

I'd consider that draft a great one from top to bottom. I obviously like the draft in my sig line. I also like the draft that nets us Dallas's two picks (because we'd sacrifice less than your scenario) and the one where we drop to Washington's pick for a 2nd and 4th.

Speaking as a die hard Auburn Tiger fan I would be very wary of drafting Pat Sims. The guy has bust written all over him. While he had one good year last year his career is marred with incidents of leaving the team, not being consistent, taking lots of plays off, etc.

If he falls into the late 2nd or the 3rd I'd trade up to get him but there will be much better value in the second round at our pick I believe.

I hated to say all that because of how big of a Tiger fan I am but that's my honest opinion.

If we trade back into the first round with say Minnesota and we give them our 2nd,4th,and maybe 1 of our 7ths we could

1.Derrick Harvey DE Florida(could be a good situational pass rusher for his first year and we would have a good rotation)

1b.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State(i really like this kid)

3.Charles Godfrey CB Iowa(i dont really like this kid but could fit our system and is big)

4.Ahtyba Rubin DT Iowa State(big physical guy could add good depth)

5.Craig Stevens TE Califorina(best all around TE since he is a very good run blocker with excellent hands,is a good player and has experience with Marshawn)

6.Steve Johnson WR Kentucky(great reciever just needs time to develop to the Pros,could be a good red zone target and maybe be a steal)

7.Fernando Velasco C Georgia(good run blocker just needs time to develop to become a great pro)

7.Brandon Carr CB Grand Valley State(big CB at 6'0,ran the 40 in 4.43,was excellent at a lower level,but could surprise and be a good contributer and may take a few years to develop but could play special teams)

7.Brian Bonner SS TCU(big guy and a very versatile player who can do it all and is a very good special teams player,could be a possible pick)

One OL out of 9 picks. Hmmm...

The only thing you left out was a LB.... or two. You see, other than DiGiorgio and Ellisson (and Ellisson is barely adequate) there is no depth, and Crowell is a FA after next season.

So... I'm not trying to disappoint anyone, but I am preparing you for at least one, and perhaps two LBs to be selected in rounds 1-4.