What is holding up Evans' new contract

djh

I've thought so since last November. Why would any halfway decent player want to sign with Buffalo after seeing how they jerk players around?

I really don't think that losing Losman and/or Evan affects free agents.

As you can see Buffalo has signed quite a few of the top FA the past 2 years.

If the Bills started losing top notch players that might be different.

Evans is a better than average receiver , that's a fair assessment.

And Losman is pretty much a bust.

These aren't the type of players that make big news with free agents league wide.

Besides the main factor in free agency is MONEY not Lee Evans' or JP Losman's mouth.

Beyond that I am not aware of the Bills "jerking players around".

I think you have a very vivid imagination.

No i'm not im asking you to show some evidence about that. Dont twist it around, take accoutability and back up your statements

You are forgetting correct TBD protocol.

Article XII, Section 6, Paragraph 4 states:

The correct posting protocol when pulling statements out of your rectal orifice is NOT to back up your statements with facts and prove its validity. Rather the onus of truth relies upon the person who calls you out to prove that what you said ISN'T true.

No i'm not im asking you to show some evidence about that. Dont twist it around, take accoutability and back up your statements

I back them up....what else do you want Sparky?

I back them up....what else do you want Sparky?

But you haven't yet. You said that they lived together last year and im still waiting for that evidence a link a picture a article anything. You have shown me and everyone else on this board nothing so until then i will keep asking you to back that up.

But you haven't yet. You said that they lived together last year and im still waiting for that evidence a link a picture a article anything. You have shown me and everyone else on this board nothing so until then i will keep asking you to back that up.

When I get a copy of the lease agreement....I'll post it. Until then, you keep asking.