What is holding up Evans' new contract

djh

Evans has been vocal about the QB situation last year. His position is clear on how the front office....errr the head coach treated his buddy last year.

I have to believe Evans' days are numbered in Buffalo.

Your thoughts???

Evans has been vocal about the QB situation last year. His position is clear on how the front office....errr the head coach treated his buddy last year.

Your thoughts???

I've thought so since last November. Why would any halfway decent player want to sign with Buffalo after seeing how they jerk players around?

Lee only bitched about JP getting benched due to injury. He was fully supportive of Trent late in the season...but hey, don't let the facts get in the way

BTW, Coy Wire was JP's roommate on the road, not Lee. Yeah, I know it was said as a joke but it was an idiotic one to those of us who actually paid attention last season.

Lee only bitched about JP getting benched due to injury. He was fully supportive of Trent late in the season...but hey, don't let the facts get in the way

BTW, Coy Wire was JP's roommate on the road, not Lee. Yeah, I know it was said as a joke but it was an idiotic one to those of us who actually paid attention last season.

Lee also commented (not bitched) about how the front office was influencing the coaches.

Not road roommate.....I heard Evans stayed at JP's place in Buffalo for some time (not sure about last season)???

Lee also commented (not bitched) about how the front office was influencing the coaches.

Not road roommate.....I heard Evans stayed at JP's place in Buffalo for some time (not sure about last season)???

I also heard that mcnabb was going to be traded and that Jp was going to be traded to minnesota.

Where is your source other than your mind?

I also heard that mcnabb was going to be traded and that Jp was going to be traded to minnesota.

I heard Lee Evans was going to Dallas for two 1st rd picks! Jp was going to GB for a 3 and 4

Why are you B.S.ing & getting personal when I just started a thread regarding what we do know about Evans & the Bills.

Don't get your panties bunched too far up your a$$.

:devil:

Your thoughts???

Disagree. I think Lee will sign a new contract shortly.

Why are you B.S.ing & getting personal when I just started a thread regarding what we do know about Evans & the Bills.

Don't get your panties bunched too far up your a$$.

You made an accuasation about Lee not signing because of JP and saying they lived together for a while. im asking you to back it up

You made an accuasation about Lee not signing because of JP and saying they lived together for a while. im asking you to back it up

Here's the post.....

Your thoughts???

Your thoughts???

I realize some posters are very high on Lee Evans, however he absolutely disappeared during more than 1 game last

year, really several games.

I have become less convinced that he is a # 1 receiver. Maybe the Bils "hydra" G.M. are thinking the same?

There are always contributing factors, but he really did just disappear: maybe an effort issue, maybe the Bills don't like

him voicing his opinions about the QB situation.

I realize some posters are very high on Lee Evans, however he absolutely disappeared during more than 1 game last

I have become less convinced that he is a # 1 receiver. Maybe the Bils "hydra" G.M. are thinking the same?

There are always contributing factors, but he really did just disappear: maybe an effort issue, maybe the Bills don't like

Or, based on your posting history, it could be the more likely scenario that Lee Evans is a very good receiver, and you just have a negative attitude toward everything bills and think everyone sucks.

Or, based on your posting history, it could be the more likely scenario that Lee Evans is a very good receiver, and you just have a negative attitude toward everything bills and think everyone sucks.

Well, I'm very high on the off season moves re: the defense.

I you willing to spend on L.E. now, or wait until the regular season and see if he shows up?

The offense DID suck this past year for several reasons, they were about the worst in the NFL.

He was more directed at defending a teammate than voicing an opinion. He never said anything negative about Edwards at all- that is a figment of the split fanbase's overactive imagination.

He is a very talented WR- a good #2 and a marginal #1. The reason he is maginal are because he is very limited as to what he can do over the middle because of his size. He has the talent to get open against 1-on-1 coverage with a CB though.

If he weren't the only WR capable of playing the 1,2, or 3 WR positions at least at an adequate level, he wouldn't have these problems. He can't do it all himself.

:devil:

Disagree. I think Lee will sign a new contract shortly.

Hope you're right. He's a very good player. From his standpoint and his agent's, I can't think of a good reason for him top stay in Buffalo other than $$. The timing for him to have the frustrating year that he had last year was not good given when you consider he's getting closer to free agency.

Personally I think he'll get tagged when the time comes.