Kelly's agent sends letter to every team

regarding the player's health.

Kelly linky

if he wa so healthy- maybe he should have been proving it by running at the combine.

he is damaged goods and the bills would be ill advised to pick him at #11

But they like injured players, so this is probably a slam dunk.

So if he's not injured then what's his deal? It's pretty weird that the kid goes into hiding a couple of months before the biggest day of his life when he should be out there trying to sell himself.

He is/was injured...his quad...but he'll run later this month. I think the letter is more to deal with knee questions that have been popping up.

if he wa so healthy- maybe he should have been proving it by running at the combine.

he is damaged goods and the bills would be ill advised to pick him at #11

But they like injured players, so this is probably a slam dunk.

He has a quadrecep tear that he is healing from and that is why he didn't run at the combuine

However I am 100% positive the Bills and any other team interested in kelly will no the real status before they select him...

I agree with everyone lets wait fo rhis pro day and see what he does there.

He is/was injured...his quad...but he'll run later this month. I think the letter is more to deal with knee questions that have been popping up.

To be more specific, the rumors of a 'degenerative knee condition' that have floated for the past several weeks.

FWIW, Jauron said the other day that the Bills trainers didn't see any problems in that regard. This is one of those things that happens every year as agents try to jockey for position to get their guy to be picked earlier. Sports agents as a group rate just behind 60-year-old biddies on the snark meter. He's scheduled to run next week and maybe any confusion will be cleared up by then.

He has a quadrecep tear that he is healing from and that is why he didn't run at the combuine

However I am 100% positive the Bills and any other team interested in kelly will no the real status before they select him...

I agree with everyone lets wait fo rhis pro day and see what he does there.

so he has a quad tear AND bad knees.

he is so healthy and recovered he still can't run.

sounds like the Bills may have to trade up into the top 10 to get this can't miss stud :devil: