Butler and DiGiorgio among NFL leaders

bills44

Interesting, seeming as how people are calling for Butler's head and DiGiorgio as an inadequate backup (Haven't seen it much, but I've seen it once or twice.)

How does not liking those two players have anything to do with their performance based play?

It is based off a low starting salary and how much playing time you get. So if you come in at some crap level pay, and end up playing a lot (mostly due to injuries), then you get some more pay (you can still suck while playing).

I'm not saying those players sucked, I like both of them, but making the comparison between their ranking on that list and the way they played is irrelevant. Right now if Edwards and Losman went down, and we had to play Hamden, he could suck it up out there but still get more money.

How does not liking those two players have anything to do with their performance based play?

It is based off a low starting salary and how much playing time you get. So if you come in at some crap level pay, and end up playing a lot (mostly due to injuries), then you get some more pay (you can still suck while playing).

I'm not saying those players sucked, I like both of them, but making the comparison between their ranking on that list and the way they played is irrelevant. Right now if Edwards and Losman went down, and we had to play Hamden, he could suck it up out there but still get more money.

Ya but he wouldnt :D

Clearly you haven't heard about the Chroise :blink:

Good for JD, he deserves it. I followed him threw high school, college, and now he ends up as a major contributor with my Bills. Can't complain about a guy that busts his arse for everything he's gotten to this point. Now he just one of many players who provide us with excellent depth, and improved ST's play because of the last years injury crisis.

• 3 months later...

... if Hamdan plays, the league shuts down as all QB and scoring records are shattered. The rest of the league realizes there's little to play for now that they've seen the Chroise. We win all Superbowls from now on by default because Haman smites any that would take the field against him.

... if Hamdan plays, the league shuts down as all QB and scoring records are shattered. The rest of the league realizes there's little to play for now that they've seen the Chroise. We win all Superbowls from now on by default because Haman smites any that would take the field against him.

Way to spell his name wrong.