Do you buy a lot of sneakers?

Tracy Morgan said he has 10,000 pair of sneakers on the Sternshow last week....but he also said he nailed Sigorney Weaver in the 2

Horrible comedians who are nailing 50-something broads probably isn't the level of 'great leader' Nike envisioned.

Sponsored by Nike

Or so says Mindset Marketing. Funny. I always though people who bought a lot of sneakers were just susceptible to sports advertising.

PTR

I have 2 pair. K-Mart $10 velcro specials.

I own no clothing with any writing on it...back-in-da-day, there was something called sandwich boards, where people for low pay walked around with flat boards slung over their shoulders advertising this or that.

Now, not only do people wear stuff shoving their opinions upon others, they buy garb that advertises a business for free - see team jerseys etc.

P.T. Barnum was right again... :blink:

I have 2 pair. K-Mart $10 velcro specials.

I own no clothing with any writing on it...back-in-da-day, there was something called sandwich boards, where people for low pay walked around with flat boards slung over their shoulders advertising this or that.

Now, not only do people wear stuff shoving their opinions upon others, they buy garb that advertises a business for free - see team jerseys etc.

P.T. Barnum was right again... :blink:

velcros? you could be in my club