New York Giants Super Bowl Ring

Giants Super Bowl Ring

The rings will be made by Tiffany & Co. and will be made of white gold, plenty of diamonds and a design on top that features three Super Bowl trophies – one for each Super Bowl win in Giants history. The design was created with input from co-owners John Mara and Steve Tisch, GM Jerry Reese, coach Tom Coughlin, and four players – Eli Manning, Michael Strahan, Amani Toomer and Shaun O’Hara.

As you can see, the ring celebrates their Super Bowl championship on one side, where the Super Bowl XLII logo is engraved underneath the final score. And the other side celebrates one of their proudest achievements with the engraving “Eleven Straight on the Road”. (I suppose I should point out that the NFL officially credits them with 10 straight road wins – seven in the regular season and three in the playoffs. The Super Bowl is technically considered a neutral site game).

If I were a player on that team I would be pissed. Why would anyone want a ring with Manning emblazoned on the side? I thought football was a team game ferchrissakes. I mean he had a good game & all, but common man...

:thumbsup:

Just for that, I forgive you.