What happened to Morman?

CJPearl2

Guest Answer Man

http://sports.myway.com/news/08212004/v6750.html

Moorman, who also serves as the Bills' holder, is suffering from a strained left hamstring he injured Wednesday during practice.

Moorman, the AFC's Pro Bowl alternate in 2002, had a 44.6 yards punting average last year, finishing in a tie for third in the NFL.

He is listed as day-to-day.

I hear he was watching the Olympics and got sooo excited watching hurdlers (Moorman was a college hurdler and a good one) he tripped something running.

tweeked his non kicking hammy warming up at SJF practice. Resting it for the time being. After watching Mike Shafer #6 kick the darn ball straight up in the air for 22 yds when we needed a GOOD punt I say give Brian this game off too so he can rest up for the games that count.

tweeked his non kicking hammy warming up at SJF practice.  Resting it for the time being.  After watching Mike Shafer #6 kick the darn ball straight up in the air for 22 yds when we needed a GOOD punt I say give Brian this game off too so he can rest up for the games that count.

4668[/snapback]

I totally agree, let him rest right up until Wednesday before the opener....

I totally agree, let him rest right up until Wednesday before the opener....

4678[/snapback]

I agree that we should let him rest his hamstring so he doesn't tweak it again. If this turns into an onging/nagging injury it would really hurt us.

BUT, if he can walk okay, I think he should go in to hold for Lindell's FGs. We really need Lindell to get into a rhythm and go into the season with him and the team confident in him.

Archived