Pranks in the Big Brother House

ajzepp

Okay, I know there are some fans of the show on here, and I know that there are also those who love getting a rise out of others, even if the practical joke is a bit tasteless (which this one is!). I'm almost embarrassed to post this, but I found myself laughing so hard at one or two of the reactions that I just couldn't help myself. The first part is the set-up, and the second part is where the gay houseguest finds the, um, item. I've also posted a brief clip of the gay guy freaking out at a joke that the BB9 producers themeslves have been playing on the houseguests. Enjoy!

The Set-up

The Payoff

The Josh Scare

Another Josh Scare

Okay, I know there are some fans of the show on here, and I know that there are also those who love getting a rise out of others, even if the practical joke is a bit tasteless (which this one is!). I'm almost embarrassed to post this, but I found myself laughing so hard at one or two of the reactions that I just couldn't help myself. The first part is the set-up, and the second part is where the gay houseguest finds the, um, item. I've also posted a brief clip of the gay guy freaking out at a joke that the BB9 producers themeslves have been playing on the houseguests. Enjoy!

The Set-up

The Payoff

The Josh Scare

Another Josh Scare

Ok I don't watch the show, but why does that dude wrap his towel like a female?