Marit Larson video

Pete

Pete--I'll give Marit :thumbsup::wallbash:

Max--sorry, I couldn't get through the intro before shutting that one down.

Thanks Beerball- I never thought I enjoyed country music until I heard "Oh Brother Where Art Though?" I think Marit is beautiful! :devil:

A female country artist I kinda dig is Gillian Welch. She's not that hot, but I like her sound.

Very simple and bare.

Something just didn't click with me with Marit's sound. But she is a cutie.

Also, you can't go wrong with Allison Krauss. She's got an amazing voice, and her and Union Station are all incredibly talented musicians.

BRUSH WITH FAME ALERT!!

She had pizza at my house

Some of you know I worked in radio in NH. I ran a Top 40 station. Sometimes record labels would bring new acts over to meet us. One group was M2M, a pair of teenage singers from Norway. Then one day we got to put on a free concert with M2M at a local arcade. After soundcheck we needed to get away from the arcade before showtime. My house was nearby so I brought the entire M2M crew, including their moms who were their chaperons, to my house for pizza. They were both extremely nice and humble considering they were superstars in Europe.

The arcade was filled with screaming 10 year old girls and the event was a success. M2M eventually broke up. Later on the record rep told me that Marion Raven, the brunette in M2M was getting the idea Marit was holding her back and decided she needed to go solo. Marit was definitely the more musical and "artsy" of the two girls. She could play guitar and wrote most of the M2M songs. I'm glad to know she is finding success.

PTR