A 1st round WR

I am all for Buffalo getting a WR in the 1st round as I was them a RB last year. I am also of a belief that they should trade down and there will be a good, tall guy there at the end of the 1st that isn't too well known a name. James Hardy of Indiana is 6'6 217 around a 4.5 40. Go to Youtube and check this guy out. A playmaker.

I am merely posting some of what I have been reading. A lot of scouting reports say James is not as well known as some other big names. Got a problem with? All you have to do is sign off, retards.

You're missing the point. Hardy's name has been thrown around merely because his size would seem to make him unstoppable.

Unfortunately, and I've posted this far too often, Hardy is easily neutralized by good college CB's. One who comes to mind is the recently injured Jack Ikegwuonu. Against Wisonsin and Ikegwuonu, Hardy caught a mere 4 passes for less than 20 yards.

Size alone will not make a player a star at the NFL level. Indiana's offense wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either. If Hardy's having an issue with a premier college CB, that's very alarming. That, and his concerns about character.

Oh, and about 10 threads have been started already on the subject. Hardy is, put simply, not the guy Buffalo needs or should even think about wanting unless it's in round 6 or lower.

First off, thanks to everyone who used 'retard' in this thread.

To the original poster, I like Hardy as well...but I can't see him climbing up past the bottom-third of Round 1. He'd provide a great red zone option that the Bills havn't had for a long time.

Boy, for calling someone else a retard, you guys certainly seem to know the ins and outs of the scouting and draft process and who will certainly be a successful player or a failure.... way before it happens....

How do you do it...? Got your own DeLorean with a flux capacitor?

Perhaps the Bills should just hire you, since it's that simple....

You're missing the point. Hardy's name has been thrown around merely because his size would seem to make him unstoppable.

Unfortunately, and I've posted this far too often, Hardy is easily neutralized by good college CB's. One who comes to mind is the recently injured Jack Ikegwuonu. Against Wisonsin and Ikegwuonu, Hardy caught a mere 4 passes for less than 20 yards.

Size alone will not make a player a star at the NFL level. Indiana's offense wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either. If Hardy's having an issue with a premier college CB, that's very alarming. That, and his concerns about character.

Oh, and about 10 threads have been started already on the subject. Hardy is, put simply, not the guy Buffalo needs or should even think about wanting unless it's in round 6 or lower.

OK, here's an interesting question: would you take Ikegwuonu on a flyer in the 7th Round? He has a ACL and will be out for 2008.

I am all for Buffalo getting a WR in the 1st round as I was them a RB last year. I am also of a belief that they should trade down and there will be a good, tall guy there at the end of the 1st that isn't too well known a name. James Hardy of Indiana is 6'6 217 around a 4.5 40. Go to Youtube and check this guy out. A playmaker.

James Hardy? I never read anything about him on this board. Thanks for bringing him to our attention

This thread (along with a few hundred others) has been posted before and will be again and again.

With no real news, recycled news with a new heading will continue to plaster the message boards.

Stop hating on these"retards" and don't respond if you have nothing to bring to the table.

Hardy is big, but word is that he disappears sometimes and he doesn't play to his size against good corners. Size is good, but you need to be able to use

that size whenever you want if it's going to be your main weapon. I think Hardy is a mid 2nd rounder and I hope the Bills don't take him.