Cal’s DeSean Jackson 's a speed demon with a body like Parrish

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDr...jackson2301.htm

Although Jackson’s dizzying speed has scouts gushing, his diminutive size has some wondering whether he can hold up as an every-down receiver. Jackson checked in at the Combine at 5-foot-9 and a wafer-thin 169 pounds.

He is also buddies with Marshawn Lynch:

Hanging with elite football players is nothing new to Jackson. Brother Byron, Bills RB Marshawn Lynch and Browns OLB Willie McGinest are among his trusted confidants.

I have reseached this guy real good. He is a stud and will make someone a great #1. What Buffalo needs now is a tall top notch threat for 3rd down and red-zone downs. I like him but have to pass.

It's highly unlikely that at his size he will ever be a number one in the NFL. Even Steve Smith has some meat on him.

He'll be a nice number 2 option and serious threat on special teams.

I think he's a better prospect then Ted Ginn Jr. #1 #2 is all semantics. The guy will be a playmaker, as a return man, and contribute offensively. Yeah he won't ever win jump balls, or run many fade routes. If used right, he'll make an impact.

You are exactly right about #1 and #2, both need the ability to beat corners one-on-one, and handle double teams.

Ginn was very overrated, and seldom ran routes in college. He coasted and got by on ability alone.

Ummm, does anybody know Marvin Harrison's weight? He certainly is no heavyweight and is a #1.

Marvin Harrison | #88 | WR

Indianapolis Colts | Official Team Site

Height: 6-0 Weight: 185 Age: 35

Born: 8/25/1972 Philadelphia , PA

College: Syracuse

Experience: 13th season

High School: Roman Catholic HS [Philadelphia, PA]

DeSean Jackson

WR | (5'9", 169, 4.349) | CALIFORNIA