After reading The Friday Q&A with CB

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State(good size and is the most versatile as he has good run after catch,take it the distance,return abilitly,size,and can run over defenders)

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech(if there is to talented to pass up and is worth taking him here instead of a TE,he is physical,good in run support,and good in coverage...fits our scheme)

3.Dre Moore DT Maryland(a beast who had 6 sacks last season and did 31 reps of 225 at the combine)

4.Brian Johnston DE Gardner-Webb(simply a freak of nature,quick strong,he has everything,only downside is that he is from a small school,but that shouldnt stop us)

5.Craig Stevens TE California(is a good run blocker and good pass catcher and pretty good speed,since he can do it all he is a Bills kind of player)

6.Steve Johnson WR Kentucky(great WR who can go up and get it and was one of the SEC's top WRs....could be good red zone target the first 2 seasons and blossom into a #2 if we lose Evans)

7.Brennan Carvalho C Portland State(good leader and a good small school prospect)

7.Vincent Redd LB Liberty(transfered from Virginia and good in run support,good tackler,is huge at 6'5 263,and could blossom eventually but for now good backup plus special teams)

tell me what you think

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State(good size and is the most versatile as he has good run after catch,take it the distance,return abilitly,size,and can run over defenders)

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech(if there is to talented to pass up and is worth taking him here instead of a TE,he is physical,good in run support,and good in coverage...fits our scheme)

3.Dre Moore DT Maryland(a beast who had 6 sacks last season and did 31 reps of 225 at the combine)

4.Brian Johnston DE Gardner-Webb(simply a freak of nature,quick strong,he has everything,only downside is that he is from a small school,but that shouldnt stop us)

5.Craig Stevens TE California(is a good run blocker and good pass catcher and pretty good speed,since he can do it all he is a Bills kind of player)

6.Steve Johnson WR Kentucky(great WR who can go up and get it and was one of the SEC's top WRs....could be good red zone target the first 2 seasons and blossom into a #2 if we lose Evans)

7.Brennan Carvalho C Portland State(good leader and a good small school prospect)

7.Vincent Redd LB Liberty(transfered from Virginia and good in run support,good tackler,is huge at 6'5 263,and could blossom eventually but for now good backup plus special teams)

tell me what you think

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

GREAT 1-5 Draft IMHO. Stevens in the 5th (played with Lynch) was a great blocker for him. One draft guru called Stevens the best block/receiver combo TE in the draft.

With the exception of the DT (I think its a non-need; the player is a good prospect), I like it as well as any of these mock drafts posted so far. I'd also like to see a better TE prospect, preferrably in R2, where I think we stand a good chance at the 1st TE off the board.

I'd hate to be the one who had to decide to take (or pass on) Devin Thomas at 11. Just to watch him play, I think he has a tremendous amount of talent. Its too bad that he was a one-year wonder in college, as its going to be difficult for the team drafting him to know what they're really getting. Is he Chad Johnson or Rashaun Woods? Its a tough call, and while I'd probably come down on the side of caution and pass on him, I couldn't blame the Bills if they picked him.

tell me what you think

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Decent draft but not what I'd choose. Wouldn't mind it but there are guys I like better.

tell me what you think

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

I'd sign up for it right now...but if we can trade down five to six spots, Devin will still be there and get the extra third and maybe one of the more touted centers who can compete with Fowler for the job..

With the exception of the DT (I think its a non-need; the player is a good prospect), I like it as well as any of these mock drafts posted so far. I'd also like to see a better TE prospect, preferrably in R2, where I think we stand a good chance at the 1st TE off the board.

I'd hate to be the one who had to decide to take (or pass on) Devin Thomas at 11. Just to watch him play, I think he has a tremendous amount of talent. Its too bad that he was a one-year wonder in college, as its going to be difficult for the team drafting him to know what they're really getting. Is he Chad Johnson or Rashaun Woods? Its a tough call, and while I'd probably come down on the side of caution and pass on him, I couldn't blame the Bills if they picked him.

The one year element does not bother me in the least. It was this year and it was huge. Andre Reed type run after the catch guy who will get better.