Chris Carr

I don't think he would have added anything to our team anyway. He isn't better at player corner than McGee, Greer, James, Youboty, or probably whoever we draft. And he isn't a better kick returner than McGee, so he would just be sitting on our roster for no reason. Between us signing James and more than likely drafting a corner, we have sufficient depth there.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I didnt want to say anything because there were some people hoping we would get him....

One of the things I end up having to do since my wife is a raiders fan is on occasion watch their games......I really dreaded taking this guy and watching him on special teams as I thought he was not good at all......he has great straight line speed but NO ability to make anybody miss.

I dont even know how much they used him at corner.....but I was not excited about picking him up at all......

I didnt want to say anything because there were some people hoping we would get him....

One of the things I end up having to do since my wife is a raiders fan is on occasion watch their games......I really dreaded taking this guy and watching him on special teams as I thought he was not good at all......he has great straight line speed but NO ability to make anybody miss.

I dont even know how much they used him at corner.....but I was not excited about picking him up at all......

We will find out what Oakland thinks of him. They have the right to match the Titans offer for him.