Looking at open houses Sunday .

mead107

My daughter is in town this weekend and wants to see what $500,000 will buy in this area compared to Boston .They are think about moving this way . They have been looking at 1800 to 2800 sq ft homes in Boston and find that they would have to pay $650,000 - 800,000 around Boston .

In Buffalo??? You can buy a small town and afford to pay JP Losman to clean it once a week.

He is in need of a job . They could keep him off the cap list and just bring him in if Trent gets hurt .

My daughter is in town this weekend and wants to see what $500,000 will buy in this area compared to Boston .They are think about moving this way . They have been looking at 1800 to 2800 sq ft homes in Boston and find that they would have to pay $650,000 - 800,000 around Boston .

Thats alot of wine!

At first, I was thinking, "But the taxes will kill them".... but then again, if they were looking in Boston, Taxachusetts, apparently that's not a big deal.

Hope they aren't looking for local WNY jobs to be able to pay for it all, tho. :)