My Bills, My Story: What's YOUR Bills Story?

Astrobot

This will give you the flavor of this year's "Be There" ad campaign, and may spark ideas about YOUR Bills story:

My Bills, My Story I'm the first guy talking about the comeback game.

Hope somebody from TSW wins it. Here are the details!

Been to a game? Then you have a story. We’re looking for unforgettable fan stories: a unique perspective on a classic play, a funny anecdote, or a personal memory. For inspiration, watch the videos above. Then click below to enter your own story. Because it’s a whole different game when you’re there.

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:

Have your story videotaped and seen by thousands of Bills fans.

Enjoy the "Ultimate Fan Experience":

- Tickets and a pre-game, on-field pass for 2008 Opening Day at Ralph Wilson Stadium

- An Official Bills Replica Jersey

- A Limited Edition Thurman Thomas autographed poster

- $100 Bills Store Gift Certificate

TWO FIRST PRIZE WINNERS:

An Official Bills Replica Jersey

THREE 2ND PRIZE WINNERS:

Receive a Limited Edition Thurman Thomas autographed poster

FOUR 3RD PRIZE WINNERS:

Receive a $25 Bills Store Gift Certificate

Astro

I see the perfect opportunity to share Bills'-related stories of drunken depravity.

Remember that time, tailgating in lot #2, when you were rushed to the hospital for alcohol poisoning? After having your stomach pumped, you were able to return to your car in time for the post-win, after tailgate. The look on the faces of the staff, on your return to the hospital, was priceless. If only you were conscious, you would have seen them.

How about the time you were arrested for pissing on the cop car, while heading toward the gate? Your cell-mate, the bearded giant, dressed in red spandex, had the game on his transistor radio and was listening through an earphone. For a French-kiss he would tell you the score. Good times!

These stories might not win the contest, but they might be fun to read here.

That would be fun.

But what happens in Wilson, stays in Wilson.

Besides, I can't remember. The part of the cerebrum devoted to Bills memories is a bit ..uh... beerful.

Anybody have a really clear story?

I see the perfect opportunity to share Bills'-related stories of drunken depravity.

Perhaps I should write about when I was a kid in the 70's and as we were walking out of the game a drunk was spread across two rows of seats, half passed out, with his dick hanging out - literally pissing all over himself. To this day the voice of my Dad is still perfectly preserved in my memory "Just keep going, son"...

Perhaps I should write about when I was a kid in the 70's and as we were walking out of the game a drunk was spread across two rows of seats, half passed out, with his dick hanging out - literally pissing all over himself. To this day the voice of my Dad is still perfectly preserved in my memory "Just keep going, son"...

I tried not to visualize your story.....but it does sound memorable.

This will give you the flavor of this year's "Be There" ad campaign, and may spark ideas about YOUR Bills story:

My Bills, My Story I'm the first guy talking about the comeback game.

Hope somebody from TSW wins it. Here are the details!

Been to a game? Then you have a story. We’re looking for unforgettable fan stories: a unique perspective on a classic play, a funny anecdote, or a personal memory. For inspiration, watch the videos above. Then click below to enter your own story. Because it’s a whole different game when you’re there.

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:

Enjoy the "Ultimate Fan Experience":

- Tickets and a pre-game, on-field pass for 2008 Opening Day at Ralph Wilson Stadium

- An Official Bills Replica Jersey

- A Limited Edition Thurman Thomas autographed poster

- $100 Bills Store Gift Certificate

TWO FIRST PRIZE WINNERS:

An Official Bills Replica Jersey

THREE 2ND PRIZE WINNERS:

Receive a Limited Edition Thurman Thomas autographed poster

FOUR 3RD PRIZE WINNERS:

Receive a $25 Bills Store Gift Certificate

Astro

Saw you in the video, nice job!

But tell me how you couldn't even sneak in a small plug for Draft Tek? :)

I went to a Monday night game in the 70's with three friends. (The same game some IDIOT made his way across the guy wire that holds the net for field goals) After the game ended, leaving the stadium, I got separated from my friends. During this time I ran into a friend of ours "Bob" & his wife. Everyone asked where I went & where was I for so long. I told them I ran into Bob & his wife & talked with them for a while. They all told me I was drunk & crazy, Bob had moved away a couple years before. No one would believe me until they saw Bob themselves a few days later. He & his wife were in town visiting relatives.

My Sister/Kevin Everett

When I saw Kevin hit the turf, my heart stopped, and so did the sounds of over 70,000 people at the Ralph. I turned to my dad and he said "He's not getting up." I, as long as my dad and uncle, and I guarantee every other person in that stadium prayed to whatever God they believe in for his safety. After the passing of my sister, a huge Bills fan, we've changed her foundation to help benefit local hospitals emergency wards, knowing that she, as long as the other millions of fans, were watching over him that day. Go Bills.

---That's mine. All funds from our outing this year go to emergency wards and organ donors, so that those who have the chance to live can still have it...

Go Bills.

My Sister/Kevin Everett

When I saw Kevin hit the turf, my heart stopped, and so did the sounds of over 70,000 people at the Ralph. I turned to my dad and he said "He's not getting up." I, as long as my dad and uncle, and I guarantee every other person in that stadium prayed to whatever God they believe in for his safety. After the passing of my sister, a huge Bills fan, we've changed her foundation to help benefit local hospitals emergency wards, knowing that she, as long as the other millions of fans, were watching over him that day. Go Bills.

---That's mine. All funds from our outing this year go to emergency wards and organ donors, so that those who have the chance to live can still have it...

Go Bills.

Very generous of you. Wish there was more people like you in the world.

I love watching these videos. Ive been trying to explain to my girlfriend how going to a Bills game isnt even about the game its about the expierence.

Here's mine.

I was 7 years old maybe and me and my dad were sitting in what was now the Jim Kelly Club close to the box seats with the tinted windows and my dad looked over and saw his boss inside the box holding 2 tickets for the suete. It was maybe 6 degrees outside and we were both freezing but i didnt wanna go inside because my logic told me i can't see in the box how will i see out? So my dads boss sent an attendent to come get us and told me that he would be me anything i wanted if i came ina nd i would be able to see the game and not to worry. So i go inside and its halfrtime now so he's taking me around to all the shops asking if i wanted a jersey or a hat or whatever and i said can i just have an order of French fries? My dad and his boss thought it was hilarious and bought me the fries

Here's mine.

I was 7 years old maybe and me and my dad were sitting in what was now the Jim Kelly Club close to the box seats with the tinted windows and my dad looked over and saw his boss inside the box holding 2 tickets for the suete. It was maybe 6 degrees outside and we were both freezing but i didnt wanna go inside because my logic told me i can't see in the box how will i see out? So my dads boss sent an attendent to come get us and told me that he would be me anything i wanted if i came ina nd i would be able to see the game and not to worry. So i go inside and its halfrtime now so he's taking me around to all the shops asking if i wanted a jersey or a hat or whatever and i said can i just have an order of French fries? My dad and his boss thought it was hilarious and bought me the fries

Haha, I like it! Those cheesy fries there are almost as great as a jersey imo... :nana:

I went to a Monday night game in the 70's with three friends. (The same game some IDIOT made his way across the guy wire that holds the net for field goals) After the game ended, leaving the stadium, I got separated from my friends. During this time I ran into a friend of ours "Bob" & his wife. Everyone asked where I went & where was I for so long. I told them I ran into Bob & his wife & talked with them for a while. They all told me I was drunk & crazy, Bob had moved away a couple years before. No one would believe me until they saw Bob themselves a few days later. He & his wife were in town visiting relatives.

Post it :thumbsup:

I love watching these videos. Ive been trying to explain to my girlfriend how going to a Bills game isnt even about the game its about the expierence.

Here's mine.

Fries? Hamdan?

You are certainly willing to settle for less. :thumbsup:

Sad enough, I've never been to a Bills game but I am hoping to get to one down in Miami some time soon. Maybe I'll make it up there in future, but until then I'll take what I can get. That being said, My brother, dad, and my self were outside building a a tool shed during the Music City Lateral game and had the TV sitting in one of the windows so we could watch the game. On that last play, I would have to say I have never seen my dad so ecstatic. Being in the process of putting up the sides of the shed my dad pretty much let go and down it came. Looking back on it, I just kind of laugh about that game just because of how my dad reacted. Lots of :thumbsup::wallbash::devil::censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: . And thats that.

Nothing that great, but to me, that was priceless.

Sad enough, I've never been to a Bills game but I am hoping to get to one down in Miami some time soon. Maybe I'll make it up there in future, but until then I'll take what I can get. That being said, My brother, dad, and my self were outside building a a tool shed during the Music City Lateral game and had the TV sitting in one of the windows so we could watch the game. On that last play, I would have to say I have never seen my dad so ecstatic. Being in the process of putting up the sides of the shed my dad pretty much let go and down it came. Looking back on it, I just kind of laugh about that game just because of how my dad reacted. Lots of :lol:<_< <_< <_<:censored: :censored: :censored: . And thats that.

Nothing that great, but to me, that was priceless.

I like the use of the MCL lingo. Post it! :thumbsup:

Here's mine.

I hope you submit this one. They will like it. Sounds like you'd be right up there.

Runner-up gets fries.

Mine's up there. 'Super Bowl Surprise'

It was Super Bowl XXVI in Minneapolis, and I was able to get my hands on tickets. We found a hotel in Fridley MN, about a half hour north of the city. It seemed pretty dead there considering every hotel was sold out. The night before the game we are getting back to the hotel after dinner. We walk into the lobby and who is standing there but Marv Levy, Bill Polian & John Butler! Ours was the team's "secret" pre-game hotel! We had breakfast with the Bills on gameday! I'll never forget it.