O-hi-o!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A long time ago, back in the days of the returnable glass milk bottle, there were expressions - "liver milker, eh?" and "sheep in a bottle".

Enough raw liver was inserted until a comfortable point was attained, and the perpetrator then went to town.

Strange but true... :thumbsup:

A long time ago, back in the days of the returnable glass milk bottle, there were expressions - "liver milker, eh?" and "sheep in a bottle".

Enough raw liver was inserted until a comfortable point was attained, and the perpetrator then went to town.

Strange but true... :thumbsup:

I have lost my lunch on that description..

I have lost my lunch on that description..

You 'n me both. The half-gallon of milk I just bought this morning will probably sit unopened in the refrigerator, until I pour it down the sink three weeks from now...

I wonder if these videos taken by the neighbor will be sold like Pam Anderson and Paris Hiltons? :thumbsup::P Ya gotta think there's some kinda fetish market out there.

You 'n me both. The half-gallon of milk I just bought this morning will probably sit unopened in the refrigerator, until I pour it down the sink three weeks from now...

:lol:

Will the lawyers be able to probe the tables sexual history in order to discredit it? :lol: