Nipplegate

erynthered

I think the security guards were ridiculous but I hate Gloria Allred.

Ms Allred, who also represents Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills, used a nipple ring on a mannequin at the press conference to show what happened.

Anyone who represents that skank isn't worthy of any respect IMO.

btw ladies...if you're 37 it's time to take out the nipple rings. it was hot when you were 22.

Was it? I don't get the appeal. Metal-free nipples have always been perfectly fine with me. I guess I'm a prude.

hmmm. I don't know, maybe NOT wear them the one day you have to go through a metal detector? I wouldn't have (not that I have them, I had a girlfriend with them once), I would have removed them so not to be embarrassed by a similar event. Christ, what if you had a Prince Albert???

hmmm. I don't know, maybe NOT wear them the one day you have to go through a metal detector? I wouldn't have (not that I have them, I had a girlfriend with them once), I would have removed them so not to be embarrassed by a similar event. Christ, what if you had a Prince Albert???

I would ask Eryn, he keeps telling me for some unknown reason that his boyfriend has one...

:)

I know some of them make me get lightheaded when I see them poking through a womans bra and shirt. :D

Gotta love pokies!! :thumbsup:

In a can? That would hurt!! :)