Any Prison Break Fans out there besides me?

K-Gun10

I love the show. Started watching it on Netflix about 6 months ago and have now watched all 3 seasons. I'm glad to hear there is going to be a 4th season, but I never liked the Sarah character and was actually pleased when they killed her off. Oh well.

I'm not the least bit surprised. I figured the head in the box thing was a scam the whole time, well, right up until one of the last few episoses where LJ said something about being there when they killed her. It was a lot like the Kellerman thing from the end of last season. They left the door wide open for a return.

I'm not the least bit surprised. I figured the head in the box thing was a scam the whole time, well, right up until one of the last few episoses where LJ said something about being there when they killed her. It was a lot like the Kellerman thing from the end of last season. They left the door wide open for a return.

I thought LJ said he was in the room blindfolded when it happened. Still, who cares? I was glad she was dead. Why can't people stay dead on TV anymore. This isn't like good ole Bonanza.

I'm not one to get all caught up in criticizing the "reality" of TV dramas, but Prison Break has got to be one of the most ridiculous ones out there. I thought the initial concept was interesting and actually enjoyed the first season+, and then it just got downright goofy.

I'm not one to get all caught up in criticizing the "reality" of TV dramas, but Prison Break has got to be one of the most ridiculous ones out there. I thought the initial concept was interesting and actually enjoyed the first season+, and then it just got downright goofy.

I've never watched it, but just how many episodes can it take to break out of a prison??

I've never watched it, but just how many episodes can it take to break out of a prison??

Dude, you have no idea -- and that's why the show jumped the shark sometime around the middle of season 2, from what I can gather.

First they broke out in Season 1. Then it was fugitive in season 2. Then captured again in Mexican prison season 3. Then Mexican fugitive next season. What do you mean it's not realistic?