x-fILES 2 TRAILER

K-Gun10

If you're already familiar with the show, I don't think you need to see the first movie.

I disagree with you there. The series went downhill after the movie, because the series built up to the movie and left little room for anything after

I disagree with you there. The series went downhill after the movie, because the series built up to the movie and left little room for anything after

Apparently this flick is a stand alone episode. A monster episode without any UFOs or Aliens or mythology from the series. So technically you can just drop into it.

That is one thing that made X-Files great compared to Lost. Lost you HAVE to watch every episode or you'd be ... um ... lost. But X-Files had stand alone episodes and an over-arching mythology. So an alien episode would pop up and the hard core fans would be happy. But the casual viewer would just wait till the next week when it was another monster.

Such a great concept.

Pretty good teaser. I loved the show for the most part, but after the 1st movie the alien mythology became very tedious and somewhat annoying to me. After that I only loved the shows about monsters and other weird occurences and pretty much ignored the alien stories in the ending years of the show.

I wonder how excited the public will be about this movie which I believe is 10 years removed from when the show ended?