Potty Talk

plenzmd1

I saw someone poop in a stand up urinal in a Western PA rest area on I-79 not too far south of Erie in 1992.

:beer:

I can't trust you with ANYTHING can I? What can I say, the stalls at the Millcreek Mall were backed up!!! :D

Or an empty cup or bottle while driving.

Although I need a widemouth bottle :beer:

Had to go that route during a bacholer party up in Niagara Falls. Sitting in the limo waiting to cross the boarder, the line took just a little too long. Filled up a big plastic cup and dumped it out the window. Canadian border patrol guy then stood in it while checking our ID's. Try being piss drunk and trying not to laugh at that.

I remember reading an article about choosing which stall to use. What I can remember is it said to take the one closest to the door, most people will head to the far ones.

Agree with that, use the handicap one as preferred one, and for some reason do not view that the same as parking in a handicap space.

Agree with that, use the handicap one as preferred one, and for some reason do not view that the same as parking in a handicap space.

If I was handicapped, I would be much more upset if the only accessible stall was taken than if I had to drive around the parking lot a few times before a spot opened up.

If I was handicapped, I would be much more upset if the only accessible stall was taken than if I had to drive around the parking lot a few times before a spot opened up.

but this is the way i look at it... if i gotta go I have the same rigts to a clean chitter as the next guy no? If thats the cleanest one, should I not use?? What happens if the other stall is taken, and the only available one is the handicap stall?

its not a "public" restroom but here in richmond(midlothian area actually) extra billy's on alverser drive is my favorite restroom, it is a nice bbq "jernt" and the restrooms are next to the smoke house and it smells friggin awesome, plus my buddy eric's bathroom is up there on my list, he is a member here and also obie's bro in law